/Removed

Please watch your language

Arsenäl FC

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 27 November 2019, 01:37
Embarrassing!

Whittall United (Grant) 27 November 2019, 11:28
Nobody chime up, because the big baby said so smiley

This is a quality moan thread, pass my spoon smiley

Tell us all again how you're unable to use the auctions, leave nothing out smiley

Did someone not have an afternoon nap?
Did someone not get fed in time?
Has somebody got poo poo in their nappy?

So many questions need answering, please dont just make a cry thread and not respond, i need answers smiley

You've been here 2 months, all you do is moan.

If this game is such a disappointment, maybe you have ago and do better, just a thought smiley

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 27 November 2019, 11:51
Goochie All Stars wrote:
Can't even use Auctions for the last day or two as just says 'Your search yielded no results' no matter what I input! (And Yes I know what I'm inputting as been using it every day without problems)- WHY am I paying this Cold earned cash for what? This is BS! a total RIP OFF!
getting SICK AND TIRED of PAYING for this HALF ASS GAME
Yet another thing NOT WORKING and YET AGAIN ANOTHER week of NO YOUTH LEAGUE...This SHOULD have been FIXED by NOW, ENOUGH with the EXCUSES and before any one chimes in with the BS excuse of 'It's only one Person doing it' THE PAY SOMEONE ELSE TO HELP DO IT! AFTER ALL We are PAYING for It!!!..
Auctions are closed between 23 - 7 Irish time. Considering the time you posted this, I'd say you searched for auctions ending in less than 4 hours. Of couse the search yield no result if the market is closed the full duration of your maximum ending time.

Youth teams are under development. Anybody who told you otherwise was lying.

The company behind the game is very small. Your payment is not making it possible to pay somebody else to do it.

If you don't like the product - Don't buy it.

And turn down the capital letters. It's just horrendous to read.

Whittall United (Grant) 27 November 2019, 12:01
You spoilt it Loyals, i was gonna tell him about his mistake when he responded smiley

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 27 November 2019, 12:11
Whittall United wrote:
You spoilt it Loyals, i was gonna tell him about his mistake when he responded smiley
Your loss smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 28 November 2019, 05:28
Loyals wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
Your loss smiley
smiley

He's Irish what do you expect smiley

(sorry Finto)

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 28 November 2019, 17:48
Work out how much he has contributed to game so far then ask yourself why he expects so much back because of his pocket change.

If he hadn't used up his tissues on other pursuits. He could wipe his eyes and move on.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 28 November 2019, 17:51
In terms of positive feedback... Goochie please read noob Bible. Your trainers are awful. You can kill some time finding decent ones