Forums

Miscellaneous

Hello everyone.

Posted in General

Real Miami CF (Stay Safe) 23 December 2019, 13:28
Hello, I’m Sam.

I just discovered this game and started playing on 20th December 2019.
In truth I found it via a google search for a new game to play as I got bored during my Christmas Holidays.
Anyway I found that the game actually gives you around C300,000-C500,000 just for doing the challenges in the beginning coupled with an amazing topic on the forum The Noob Bible I bought some old players with as high a rating as possible.
Again following advice of the noob bible I have been trying to study the auctions for players aged between 26 and 32 but so far I can’t get my head around the prices, that said I’m only 3 days into my time on here.
I have purchased VM Premium for 30 days to see how it goes with the benefits, I upgraded my stadium to take advantage of making more per home game even though it is a small amount every little helps, the best benefit to that is the Youth Players that I can create, from what I gather this is almost lottery like to get a really good player.
I created a player today 23rd December 2019 who trained at 86% on Lawn without using a trainer and from reading the Chart to training for Talents he should be a talent, I posted a topic in the valuation forum but didn’t get an answer yet although have noticed that under the interested tab on the player there are a number of teams there now.
To date I have enjoyed this game, it would seem that a lot of time needs to be put into it. I’ll see where I stand after my 30 days of premium run out and decide then whether to keep playing or not.

Anyway I just wanted to introduce myself to the community.

Sam.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 23 December 2019, 13:33
Hello and welcome smiley If you have any questions just ask and somebody will answer

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 23 December 2019, 16:09
Yes, = welcome to the game Sam.
I think you'll find that this is the quietest time of the year in respect of transfer / auction activity.
It seems that folks have other things to be doing around now ... smiley
Stick with it and GL! smiley

Coptic Titans (Papyrus Skeptical) 23 December 2019, 17:20
Hello Sam welcome to the game and that youth a D.C at 86% first train is proper beginners luck if he keeps anything like that score your certainly be looking at a handsome profit . Do try to Remember wait until after the Sunday update usually after 7pm is value will jump if is training remains good extend is contract its free for 15 yr olds .

Real Miami CF (Stay Safe) 23 December 2019, 17:21
Thank you all for the welcome.

Final Whistle (join) 24 December 2019, 11:58
Real Miami CF wrote:
Thank you all for the welcome.
Welcome and have fun!
As a first advice, don't upgrade the training facilities yet, as the prices of youth trained on Lawn is the highest you could possible get after 5 trains, which is the minimum you can sell.

Real Miami CF (Stay Safe) 24 December 2019, 12:02
Hey thank you. I am enjoying this game it really isn’t simple haha I have had a couple of teams mail me with some really good advice so a big thanks to No Pukki No Party and Wrecking Crew for the great help and advice so early on. I really do appreciate it especially during the festive period as I know everyone is busy this time of the year and you have taken time to make me feel welcome and help me out with questions.

SK Sokol Stary Tekov (Jurgen Kloppp) 25 December 2019, 11:38
Hello and welcome ...

amazing youth, that you even found in your 1st pick!!!

seems like very good start for you....

Good luck

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 December 2019, 09:22
Hello and welcome, I'm Vinny

So you've been here 6 days and created Bohdan Precechtel who's gonna get you a easy 30m smiley congratulations, I've known people to be here 6 years and haven't even been close to that

Final Whistle (join) 26 December 2019, 12:26
Real Miami CF wrote:
Hey thank you. I am enjoying this game it really isn’t simple haha I have had a couple of teams mail me with some really good advice so a big thanks to No Pukki No Party and Wrecking Crew for the great help and advice so early on. I really do appreciate it especially during the festive period as I know everyone is busy this time of the year and you have taken time to make me feel welcome and help me out with questions.
I'd say that the target age you are looking into is the worst one for a beginner.
You'd do better if you focus on 31+ or 15-21 yo.
My reasoning is that the 26+ are in peak form and are some of the most expensive players and you would only afford very low talent players in that age group.
15yo would be better if you stick to the lawn for a bit more time as you could make some profits by finding untrained players and if you get one-two good trainings on Lawn you could sell them for more than they're worth. But having that much cash after selling your youth might see you with LTF, which would be the first train ground worth upgrading to. But that would skip you through the hardship of upgrading and progressing with real speed though the game and might make it less interesting for you. That is because the game was thought to be harder and harder to upgrade and making this smaller objectives worth waiting for and anticipating the next. Level. You would fast forward through half the life of a managers career which I would hate to miss out.
The bigger waits for PTF and WCTF would be better suited to keeping the cash you'll get from the sale of this super youth. I've noticed that some of the best managers spend 6 months getting PTF and 1yr to wctf. And between 6 an 9 months in getting to LTF. This is why I'd advise against upgrading this fast, you'd loose out on 6-9 months of fun. Better focus on trading if you have time but don't spend too much cash. I'd just forget about the money for at least 3 months.
Also a good opportunity for getting good cash are 16-17yo with very good potentials that weren't properly trained, with some missing trainings or imbalanced stats.
If you follow the thread double bubble you'll see you can get up to 20 times the price you pay for a 16-17yo if well picked.
If you want to invest a bit on stadium and get a better 1st eleven around 31-34yo you might even get to 3rd or 2nd division but It would be more difficult to replace aging players. It's a delicate balance but there are teams making profits by doing that. Just be wise with your money and don't get stuck in the limbo as they call the teams struggling to replace old players that are retiring, between 3rd and 2nd leagues.