Forums

Miscellaneous

Vm awards

Posted in General

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 30 December 2019, 12:14
Quick point... Shall we start colluding to get our guys some prizes. I see between them Charles and Paul got 700 plus votes for crew member award. Why not flip a coin and pick 1 of the 2 and then all get behind them. Just a devious thought I had...

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 30 December 2019, 12:19
I would personally like to see some awards for non Danes to be included ...re crew award I'm more than happy for Charles to get the votes as he deserves it more.

Welling United (Smith) 30 December 2019, 13:22
I think next year a forum post should start here with a mini vote for which non Dane deserves each vote, then all agree by a certain date to vote for that specific person so we actually have a chance

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 30 December 2019, 14:22
Welling United wrote:
I think next year a forum post should start here with a mini vote for which non Dane deserves each vote, then all agree by a certain date to vote for that specific person so we actually have a chance
Agreed. Good idea

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 December 2019, 15:44
I would personally like to see the prizes changed. I know they ain't rich but a few footballs or a few football shirts ain't going to break the bank.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 30 December 2019, 16:47
Arsenäl FC wrote:
I would personally like to see the prizes changed. I know they ain't rich but a few footballs or a few football shirts ain't going to break the bank.
Probably the postage etc makes it too dear.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 30 December 2019, 23:17
Thanks Paul smiley

- Even a "VM" teaspoon would be good.
(I "won" an "engraved spoon" recently - and asked them to do "SuDoku AFC" - but they declined due to "Trademark infringement" smiley )

Final Whistle (join) 9 January 2020, 16:23
Just noticed that 2nd place has only LTF and the 3rd place had 2 super youths that sold for over 30 M and some other youths sold for another 10 or so, also been here 4 months longer.
https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/13479236-melvin-stensson/history
https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/13594763-brjann-claesson/history

These awards are stupid.

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 9 January 2020, 23:03
So, why don't we just accept that the game has a Danish bias and compete. Enough non-danish clubs have won trophies in the past. The Vman annual awards aren't really a big deal. I rarely, if ever vote, because I've no idea who most of the clubs are. Ultimately, success and recognition is based upon achievement and, if non-danish clubs win trophies we'll all be able to see it.