Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 22 February 2020, 10:53
Barry Town United FC wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
This is completely unrelated to this topic but can one of you help me?

I have a friendly game coming up and was wondering if I placed some guys from my youth team into the 11 would they remain in the youth squad or would I be able to put them back? Or would they be unable to return and have to stay with the first team?
You can move players between squads, on the players page there's up/down arrows
Amazing! Can I do this unlimited times? Or is like a one off type thing?
as many times as ya want as far as I'm aware ...don't redo youth players contracts whilst they are in your first team though as they will want more wages
Ok amazing, thank you, really helpful! Do they need to be called up, or can I just place them in the XI?
wait it's not allowing me to move them back now
oh damn...does this mean when they're called up that's it?
When I tried to move a player back it said "you have already moved this player to youth squad once" and it wont move him back...sorry I thought you could move them

Barry Town United FC (Luke Barrow) 22 February 2020, 10:54
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
This is completely unrelated to this topic but can one of you help me?

I have a friendly game coming up and was wondering if I placed some guys from my youth team into the 11 would they remain in the youth squad or would I be able to put them back? Or would they be unable to return and have to stay with the first team?
You can move players between squads, on the players page there's up/down arrows
Amazing! Can I do this unlimited times? Or is like a one off type thing?
as many times as ya want as far as I'm aware ...don't redo youth players contracts whilst they are in your first team though as they will want more wages
Ok amazing, thank you, really helpful! Do they need to be called up, or can I just place them in the XI?
wait it's not allowing me to move them back now
oh damn...does this mean when they're called up that's it?
When I tried to move a player back it said "you have already moved this player to youth squad once" and it wont move him back...sorry I thought you could move them
It's ok, I'm sorry because if I didn't ask you wouldn't have encountered this issue!

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 22 February 2020, 10:54
You can only do it once I think. I think they said that in one of the blog posts.

Barry Town United FC (Luke Barrow) 22 February 2020, 10:55
Unbelievable Jeff wrote:
You can only do it once I think. I think they said that in one of the blog posts.
Ah, that's a pain, think 2/3 times would be slightly better. I can't seem to find the original forum, and I can't post any suggestions on the new one

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 22 February 2020, 10:55
Unbelievable Jeff wrote:
Always good to read the blogs smiley smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 22 February 2020, 10:56
Unbelievable Jeff wrote:
Ah, that's a pain, think 2/3 times would be slightly better. I can't seem to find the original forum, and I can't post any suggestions on the new one
I've mailed Dennis about the forum issue and Charles has mentioned it in the crew forum, hopefully the posting problem will be sorted soon

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 22 February 2020, 10:56
Haha, I’m not sure if you select them in your tactics how that works (ie can you call a player up for one game only through the tactics but then still have the option to use them in the first team again?)

Barry Town United FC (Luke Barrow) 22 February 2020, 10:57
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Unbelievable Jeff wrote:
I've mailed Dennis about the forum issue and Charles has mentioned it in the crew forum, hopefully the posting problem will be sorted soon
Hopefully it'll get done soon then!

Barry Town United FC (Luke Barrow) 22 February 2020, 10:58
Unbelievable Jeff wrote:
Haha, I’m not sure if you select them in your tactics how that works (ie can you call a player up for one game only through the tactics but then still have the option to use them in the first team again?)
It's only a friendly I've got so I'm going to place one player from the youth squad in there who can easily be my bench player for first team if he can't return to the youth squad so it's not a massive risk now. If I knew for definite I'd place 3/4 players in the XI

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 23 February 2020, 15:24
FC Razor wrote:
I have added Barry Town United FC and Newcaste United FC so they are able to reply.
: https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1212063-youth-squads-beta-forum