Forums

Miscellaneous

I have returned after a long time.

Posted in General

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 5 March 2020, 18:01
I have returned after almost a year and I have really forgotten the basics of the game.Please tell me how to do the flipping and stuff.And tell me if there are new ways to achieve success in this game

Final Whistle (join) 5 March 2020, 21:35
First start off by reading the guide: https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1205976-the-noob-bible-2019-edition

As for flipping players I don't think it's the best moment for that, as with the youth team prices have increased in the u22 market and on the oldies but goodies I'm not so sure as it's been more than 6 months that I gave it up due to low/slow profits.

if you've got cash to start out and time on your hands you could find 5 bargains a week, but you've got to have the skill and time to spot them.

The Goon Squad (Very) 5 March 2020, 22:05
Barca For Life wrote:
I have returned after almost a year and I have really forgotten the basics of the game.Please tell me how to do the flipping and stuff.And tell me if there are new ways to achieve success in this game
Welcome back mate

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 6 March 2020, 09:55
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
First start off by reading the guide: https://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/1205976-the-noob-bible-2019-edition

As for flipping players I don't think it's the best moment for that, as with the youth team prices have increased in the u22 market and on the oldies but goodies I'm not so sure as it's been more than 6 months that I gave it up due to low/slow profits.

if you've got cash to start out and time on your hands you could find 5 bargains a week, but you've got to have the skill and time to spot them.
I do have nearly 4M but not much

Final Whistle (join) 6 March 2020, 12:01
It's a decent amount for your level, start looking for 11 players 40+ rated under 32 yo that you can buy under their TL value and keep some cash for trading, it's what I would do.

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 6 March 2020, 18:20
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
It's a decent amount for your level, start looking for 11 players 40+ rated under 32 yo that you can buy under their TL value and keep some cash for trading, it's what I would do.
ok thanks

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 7 March 2020, 10:35
I would say there's no point buying your FL for 155k and transfer listing him for 170k, 15k minus whatever you paid in wages is basically 0 profit, try at the very least transfer listing 50k (minimum) above the price you paid for the player

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 7 March 2020, 10:37
Fox Valley FC wrote:
I would say there's no point buying your FL for 155k and transfer listing him for 170k, 15k minus whatever you paid in wages is basically 0 profit, try at the very least transfer listing 50k (minimum) above the price you paid for the player
Same goes for all 3 players, pointless transfer listings mate, feel free to message me if you need to ask anything

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 7 March 2020, 11:01
Fox Valley FC wrote:
Fox Valley FC wrote:
Same goes for all 3 players, pointless transfer listings mate, feel free to message me if you need to ask anything
ok thanks