Forums

Miscellaneous

Just for fun

Posted in Off Topic

The Goon Squad (Very) 12 April 2020, 15:02
Assuming your using a device

Press the middle word 25 times starting with the letter S - DON'T ruin the fun!

S is a good guy and John is a good guy and a good friend to help me sell coke please let me know when your on the way

Ffs smiley

Crackalackin (Leroy) 12 April 2020, 21:52
So we are all good at the moment and I think it’s just the right thing I think you should do something like this and

Whittall United (Grant) 13 April 2020, 16:58
So what do I have just said we are now lol and you know I have a nice day baby today and you have a

YCFC (Jack Biggins) 13 April 2020, 23:36
Sorry I’m not tired but I’m gonna I was wasn’t meant for you you know I would love you and I love ya too I

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 14 April 2020, 01:11
So I’m going on the road today to pick it out tomorrow morning and then let me know what you think of me I can have

Final Whistle (join) 14 April 2020, 02:28
So I advised you to call me when you get a chance and I will call you when I get back from work and I will be working on the new one tomorrow and will be improved by the time I get back to you if I can get it to work on time and I will be there on the 15th and I will be there on the 15th and I will be there on the 15th....

The Goon Squad (Very) 14 April 2020, 03:39
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
So I advised you to call me when you get a chance and I will call you when I get back from work and I will be working on the new one tomorrow and will be improved by the time I get back to you if I can get it to work on time and I will be there on the 15th and I will be there on the 15th and I will be there on the 15th....
OK well its the 15th tomorrow I assume you will be there on the 15th if not the we'll see you on the 15th smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 4 May 2021, 13:40
What does a gynecologist and the pizza delivery boy have in common?

They can both smell it but cannot taste it smiley