Forums

Miscellaneous

How to make millions on new youths

Posted in General

Final Whistle (join) 6 May 2020, 15:48
Arsenäl FC wrote:
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
Cause I saw some of the people on the 'interested' list for multiple youth that have less than 5 trainings they found on VMANInfo, as did I to be fair. And that for a while now, and I'm sure it's just a small fraction of people using vmaninfo to scout for untrained youth with high potential using the method you described smiley
Untrained youths don't show up on vmaninfo. The clubs in the link might not necessarily of found the youth in question via vmaninfo but could of been listed in the forums after training for example. There are not many international youth traders and to my belief, not many international managers use vman info...some do but not that many. I can tell you now that many danish managers use it. 1 international manager who made millions from youths used it as a guide for player sale prices. Like i said, he has quit now.
This is how I found one of the players, using your settings and just set the max value at 9999.

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 6 May 2020, 17:39
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
This is how I found one of the players, using your settings and just set the max value at 9999.
Yes all players of any age who are trained can be found on vmaninfo once a club has searched for that player on vmaninfo. In other words, it is possible that a great player for example will not show up on vmaninfo so to search for a player who is not on vmaninfo, a club needs to search for the player using the players number and name in his link along with the start of the link that is used on vmaninfo when looking at a player.

CoventryAllStars (Simon Lippitt ) 6 May 2020, 21:17
never used vmaninfo before, so I just had a little look to see what my new youth is like on there, pretty impressive lol