Forums

Miscellaneous

Vman info

Posted in General

Crackalackin (Leroy) 21 May 2020, 16:27
Is there a guide to using vman info anywhere?

smiley

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 21 May 2020, 19:41
Sure, just say "I want to cheat" 3 times, tap your heels together, and hey presto, you can join the rest of the folks here who see absolutely nothing wrong in accessing a Danish-language (only) database which helps players to make money and get better players which most other players are effectively "excluded" * from accessing. But as we are constantly told by the team..."nothing to see here folks, please move along..."

*you can use whatever alternative verb you prefer (discouraged, put off by, not know about....) it doesn't really matter as nobody in authority here seems to care a jot about English speakers being ripped off by this very unlevel playing field).

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 22 May 2020, 15:54
Newcastle U FC wrote:
Sure, just say "I want to cheat" 3 times, tap your heels together, and hey presto, you can join the rest of the folks here who see absolutely nothing wrong in accessing a Danish-language (only) database which helps players to make money and get better players which most other players are effectively "excluded" * from accessing. But as we are constantly told by the team..."nothing to see here folks, please move along..."

*you can use whatever alternative verb you prefer (discouraged, put off by, not know about....) it doesn't really matter as nobody in authority here seems to care a jot about English speakers being ripped off by this very unlevel playing field).
So just to clarify... you don't approve of vman info?

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 22 May 2020, 18:27
Crackalackin wrote:
Is there a guide to using vman info anywhere?

smiley
Just use the english version smiley
vmaninfo in english - Whuuut smiley
(I can see it isn't fully completed yet, for instance positions aren't in english, but I believe you will get by)

Except if you think of the chrome extension of the same name helping with training schedules of course.

Crackalackin (Leroy) 22 May 2020, 18:43
Thanks. What doesn’t VTR mean? Anyone know

Loyals (VMEnhancer) 22 May 2020, 20:22
Crackalackin wrote:
If one sort all players(recorded on vmaninfo) on a position sorted by PP. Then you have a list from 1 - 1000(example), if the VTR is 950, then the player is number 50 on that list, if 1000 the player is number 1. Let me know if this require more explaination - This was very short.

Final Whistle (join) 22 May 2020, 20:25
Crackalackin wrote:
Yes its the absolute training rank, max 1000 and descends from there, the higher the better.
This means better potential and lower training facility can be ranked as low as lower potential but better facilities.
At least thats my understanding
There is a forum somewhere explaining it.

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 22 May 2020, 23:44
So just to clarify... you don't approve of vman info?
[/quote]

Correct. I think cheating is a bad thing. Clearly you and others disagree. I cannot do more than I have to a) explain why it is cheating and b) dissuade those who see nothing wrong with cheating, so I just accept the uneven playing field and what I consider disgraceful and potentially illegal 'partitioning of the market' (that's a legal term which is apposite here for reasons I have explained before). I am sorry to repeat my position on this, it just does my head in when you and others luxuriate yourselves on a player aid that should not be available to only a subset of players. Shame on you all.

Rolf

Alpha Wolf (Lewis Taylor Brent) 23 May 2020, 00:30
This is a game. Why use something that removes some of the games playability? Aside from you fact it is cheating, it's unsporting and makes the game less fun. Naughty

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 23 May 2020, 07:28
Yeah, using VM with VMAN Info reminds me of playing Fantasy sports these days.

To play fantasy sports in the old days, you had to actually know the players, because if you didn't know them well you didn't stand a chance. These days there are so many websites that rank players and do the work for you. It evens the playing field and takes away the advantage that people who actually know the sport had over others.

VMAN Info is the same way. It ranks the players for you, so you don't have to do much work.

I would prefer that VMAN info had never been created for public use. But, I am not going to lie. I do use VMAN Info because everyone else is using it, especially the Danes.. I don't know if it is unfair because everyone has access to it. But, it does take away from VM IMO.