Forums

Miscellaneous

Highest training average

Posted in General

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 31 May 2020, 00:33
Just wondered what the highest 10 train average people have seen is for an individual player - one of mine currently has a 277 over 10 trainings and there is a really bad one in there... so with 2 more good trains, I reckon he could break 290 for 10 train average, maybe 300 if they're really good.... Over the last 8 he is averaging 296 (49.8 potential points!!) smiley

I'm sure there must be a few that have gone even higher than that though, I'm not really active at the moment - I'm just training daily, waiting for my team to mature into a competitive force... so I'm not looking through over teams so have no idea how high players have gone

https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/13741967-cabral-geani/training

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 1 June 2020, 00:30
Up to 285 now - anyone seen better? Over 50 Potential points for last 9 trainings - tomorrow the bad one will get wiped out of the 10 so hoping it's half decent!

Low Achievers (Aaron) 1 June 2020, 01:08
As far as this new system goes, I haven't seen higher but I'm not in the high end youth game so I can't comment on it.

For the old system, I've seen averages of over 6.00 on WCTF I'm sure, not sure what that equates to now though. There is a whole thread somewhere with training records in it; I'll try and find out.

Out of interest, your player needs a 275xp train tomorrow to average at exactly 300 for 10 trains. Fingers crossed!

Lastly, long time no see, how are you doing? smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 1 June 2020, 03:56
South Africa wrote:

Out of interest, your player needs a 275xp train tomorrow to average at exactly 300 for 10 trains. Fingers crossed!

Yeah, I'm on a good training run at the moment so sod's law says it ends tomorrow and he bombs. Fingers crossed though!

Good thanks buddy, didn't realise it was you with the new team name. Like the new styling better than your Rebecca Black phase I think!! smiley How you getting on?

Low Achievers (Aaron) 1 June 2020, 11:25
No Pukki No Party wrote:
South Africa wrote:

Yeah, I'm on a good training run at the moment so sod's law says it ends tomorrow and he bombs. Fingers crossed though!

Good thanks buddy, didn't realise it was you with the new team name. Like the new styling better than your Rebecca Black phase I think!! smiley How you getting on?
Rebecca Black days are over! I'm doing good thanks mate, are you?

Good luck with training tonight! smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 2 June 2020, 09:19
South Africa wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
South Africa wrote:

Rebecca Black days are over! I'm doing good thanks mate, are you?

Good luck with training tonight! smiley
He bombed it. Finished the 10 on 288. Pretty good I reckon but only way is down from here! smiley

Low Achievers (Aaron) 2 June 2020, 10:27
That's a shame, maybe he can get above it in another 10 trains time? lol