Forums

Miscellaneous

Best time to create youth

Posted in General

Eaglescliffe FC (James Humphreys) 2 July 2020, 16:04
Bit of a strange one and may be a case of people's opinions rather than knowing the game inside out, but generally what are people's thoughts on when the best time to create youth players is?

I've been doing it as soon as the game restarts on Sunday night to get in early. Is this the best method of increasing the chances of finding someone with enormous potential and knowing by monday morning, or is it better to spread the creation during the week when other players retire etc?

What are people's thoughts on this?

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 2 July 2020, 16:08
Great question.
I have no idea what the answer is, but I have posed the request 3 times now (still not answered, rather annoyingly) for a proper explanation for precisely how super-talented youths are created and allocated. A few have voiced opinions, but nobody has answered the question. It would be jolly nice to know the answers....
Rolf

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 2 July 2020, 16:41
The fresh youth players are created in terms of their potential on a purely random basis.

I do mine immediately after the weekly Update - around 4.30pm Sunday = before the valuation Update smiley
That way I have an almost immediate indication (by their value change) - & without using Scouts, as to whether they are worth keeping on for 5 days training - or not.

I don't believe that it makes any difference to the quality you get from when you create them.

Eaglescliffe FC (James Humphreys) 2 July 2020, 16:46
Interesting thanks, may need to move my timing a little earlier! I did think it would be random but wondered if the slots were given out on a daily basis or it really is completely random

Final Whistle (join) 2 July 2020, 22:37
SuDoku AFC wrote:
The fresh youth players are created in terms of their potential on a purely random basis.

I do mine immediately after the weekly Update - around 4.30pm Sunday = before the valuation Update smiley
That way I have an almost immediate indication (by their value change) - & without using Scouts, as to whether they are worth keeping on for 5 days training - or not.

I don't believe that it makes any difference to the quality you get from when you create them.
By doing that you waste the extreme training on Sunday or loose one day of training for the newly created players...

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 2 July 2020, 22:40
FC Viitorul Constanta wrote:
By doing that you waste the extreme training on Sunday or loose one day of training for the newly created players...
I never use Extreme > I have rarely seen any benefit from doing so.
I stick with Hard all week for my kids - & that seems fine.
- But, yes, I agree with you if you wanted to do that then I suppose the best time to create is Sunday afternoon ...

The Goon Squad (Very) 2 July 2020, 23:09
There isn't a best time, but personally Sunday Evening

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 2 July 2020, 23:25
Eaglescliffe FC wrote:
Bit of a strange one and may be a case of people's opinions rather than knowing the game inside out, but generally what are people's thoughts on when the best time to create youth players is?

I've been doing it as soon as the game restarts on Sunday night to get in early. Is this the best method of increasing the chances of finding someone with enormous potential and knowing by monday morning, or is it better to spread the creation during the week when other players retire etc?

What are people's thoughts on this?
I guess most create youths on a Sunday, but it'll depend on how many free space you want to fill. Also, if you plan to sell talents immediately then you might want them to go to auction on a different day to most.

Cant Score (Hello) 3 July 2020, 00:07
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Stupid question but does the value change much? I mean as in a very high potential player would jump millions before his first training or is it less subtle but enough to see if the player is trash or worth keeping?

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 3 July 2020, 00:11
Cant Score wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
Stupid question but does the value change much? I mean as in a very high potential player would jump millions before his first training or is it less subtle but enough to see if the player is trash or worth keeping?
I create them and train immediately - still before the valuation update.
So, yes, it's just enough to see if they are trash or worth keeping?