Forums

Miscellaneous

Translation to Czech

Posted in Translation

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 29 June 2020, 14:22
I offer translation of the game to the Czech language (which is also understandable to Slovak users) if I get as a reward VM Premium

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 7 July 2020, 19:47
Hi,
unfortunately there is no "reward" for helping out with translation at the moment.

Thanks anyway for your interest my friend, & GL onwards with the game anyway smiley

Charles.

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 7 July 2020, 20:04
just wanted to generate new youth but it says this when I try to create a player with name Tomáš Souček. It really doesn't accept "č" character?

One error occurred:
Name contains an invalid last name

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 7 July 2020, 20:06
You could try submitting a Support Ticket asking for the Name Validators to add that name to the database ...

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 7 July 2020, 20:07
SuDoku AFC wrote:
You could try submitting a Support Ticket asking for the Name Validators to add that name to the database ...
I already created a topic about players' names. But people spammed it so it was closed.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 7 July 2020, 20:09

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 7 July 2020, 20:25
SuDoku AFC wrote:
I could open a ticket asking for access to the name database so I can manage the czech names. Otherwise I see no sense in opening the tickets for every single name I want to add someone. I have tried to generate players with more names, but all of them were rejected.

Ignotus (--) 23 July 2020, 14:46
SK SLAVIA PRAHA wrote:
SuDoku AFC wrote:
I could open a ticket asking for access to the name database so I can manage the czech names. Otherwise I see no sense in opening the tickets for every single name I want to add someone. I have tried to generate players with more names, but all of them were rejected.
Our tool for adding player names to the database is currently broken (and has been for almost a year smiley )

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 23 July 2020, 15:54
it shoud be a top priority to fix

Ignotus (--) 27 July 2020, 11:30
SK SLAVIA PRAHA wrote:
it shoud be a top priority to fix
I agree smiley