Forums

Miscellaneous

Vman.guru new tool for virtualmanager

Posted in General

FC Union Bears XI (Top Dog) 22 December 2019, 21:34
I go on and off routines a lot, currently I’m just training match until they reach 21/22yrs then I plan on selling... rinse repeat for a while.

It’s been too long on PTF I want the next upgrade to WCTF.

Php (All transferlisted) 26 December 2019, 12:22
I've made some updates to the training intensity so it's now smarter when picking training intensity.

Merry xmas and happy new years to everyone! smiley

The next update will be that it scans your coaches and figures out what they're good at and then tries to make training groups based of that. (thanks to Loyals)

Php (All transferlisted) 22 July 2020, 12:50
I've added a new feature where you can easily see how strong your team is in your league:

Her is my senior squad as an example:

Final Whistle (join) 22 July 2020, 17:16
Would be interesting to have it also split by positions, Def/Mid/Fwd, but it's a bit tricky as it might depend based on tactics used.
Also the Ratings comparison might not tell which team is stronger, as a full 55 rated player on every skill will loose against a team with the same total rating but better distributed stats, except for one Captain that needs Leadership and Perseverance.
Finishing and Set pieces are generally useless except for Forwards and occasionally midfields.
Finishing in Midfields increases the rating but doesn't necessarily gives advantages unless quite high maybe 75-80 of the opponent's Keepers rating.
It is difficult to create the perfect team evaluation as long as there are so many unknowns but it would be quite an interesting project.

Php (All transferlisted) 22 July 2020, 17:22
Oh yeah defense / midfield / offense would be interesting to have too.

Yeah I agree that's why it also shows the average total stats a player has, so you can see #2 in my league has very well trained players as they're highly specialized.

I've run tests on this for a couple of months and have found it overall to be pretty accurate generally.
But it will need to be tested by a lot of clubs so we can get closer and closer in accuracy smiley

SK Sokol Stary Tekov (Jurgen Kloppp) 23 July 2020, 10:29
[quote=Php]
I've added a new feature where you can easily see how strong your team is in your league:

nice

Team Alexander (Alexander) 23 July 2020, 13:29
I can;t open the link it says server not found

Php (All transferlisted) 23 July 2020, 23:11
Alex Samin wrote:
I can;t open the link it says server not found
https://vman.guru/ you mean?
It should work now, I can see the servers was very busy when you tried

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 25 July 2020, 12:55
Does the suggested training take into account current stats? (ie focuses on what the players need to improve on?)

Php (All transferlisted) 25 July 2020, 13:23
Unbelievable Jeff wrote:
Does the suggested training take into account current stats? (ie focuses on what the players need to improve on?)
yes indeed