Forums

Miscellaneous

List of ideas[Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 18 July 2020, 09:03
I added some more ideas. If you think that some good is missing, you can add it in. I think that Bublles is on vacation now so I put all my hopes in his return.

Anyway there.are supposed to be hundreds of users online at any time but there is almost no activity on forums except of the players advertisement. What do you think is the reason?

Pnefc (Hunt) 18 July 2020, 11:47

The good old days, I’ve just returned and the new match engine is to long

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 20 July 2020, 22:41
I have some more ideas but I give up on them. I was told that the implementation of changes is limited by capacity of only one full time developer. All my offers to help, including the one with the development were refused by game staff. Never heard a word from the game owner. Not gonna pay anymore for the game where they dont listen and respect their customers.

Whittall United (Grant) 21 July 2020, 13:10
SK SLAVIA PRAHA wrote:
I have some more ideas but I give up on them. I was told that the implementation of changes is limited by capacity of only one full time developer. All my offers to help, including the one with the development were refused by game staff. Never heard a word from the game owner. Not gonna pay anymore for the game where they dont listen and respect their customers.
How self-centred are you?

Do you honestly expect the developer to just change his game to how you want it, just because you have asked and seem to think you know best.

The game has been running some years, without you might i add, so why not trust the process, as they do have quite abit more knowledge regarding this game than you do.

Its not they don't listen or respect their customers, its a fact of they can't implement every single persons ideas, its just not practical on any scale, with your apparent knowledge, you should maybe know this?

As it comes across as you know best, maybe create your own game, lets see these ideas of yours working.

I'm not one for telling people to go do better, but im gonna make an exception here, because i believe it needs saying.

Manningham FC (HD) 21 July 2020, 13:53
Whittall United wrote:
SK SLAVIA PRAHA wrote:
How self-centred are you?

Do you honestly expect the developer to just change his game to how you want it, just because you have asked and seem to think you know best.

The game has been running some years, without you might i add, so why not trust the process, as they do have quite abit more knowledge regarding this game than you do.

Its not they don't listen or respect their customers, its a fact of they can't implement every single persons ideas, its just not practical on any scale, with your apparent knowledge, you should maybe know this?

As it comes across as you know best, maybe create your own game, lets see these ideas of yours working.

I'm not one for telling people to go do better, but im gonna make an exception here, because i believe it needs saying.
To be fair Grant, I do think a lot of his ideas would actually be good to implement on here and generally would be fairly straightforward. I do hope that once the youth leagues and stuff are rolled out (freeing up time and resources obviously), we see some of the more trivial improvements because the game has been on a downward slope for a good few years in terms of the number of new users joining and staying on the game.

One thing that I think is kind of lacking but presumably it will improve over time is advertising to get more people through the door on social media and things like that. For ages a lot of people were crying out for an app on phone but the expense in time and money didn't seem to check out.

I think probably after patching some glaring things (like sponsorships, trainers etc) trying to get new users should probably be a priority. But then, obviously none of us see the day-to-day and VM is not open source so it makes it harder to contribute without seeming like doom and gloom merchants smiley

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 1 August 2020, 08:26
thanks for support HD. It is very unfortunate that Grant is moderator because he is the only user on international forum that I have noticed to regularly mock others. And it is really sad that his reaction is the only response to my ideas from the game crew.

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 1 August 2020, 10:10
Yes. Sadly very true.

Whittall United (Grant) 5 August 2020, 12:45
SK SLAVIA PRAHA wrote:
thanks for support HD. It is very unfortunate that Grant is moderator because he is the only user on international forum that I have noticed to regularly mock others. And it is really sad that his reaction is the only response to my ideas from the game crew.
Its not the ideas i have an issue with, some are good ideas, its your self entitled attitude thats the issue.

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 11 August 2020, 08:13
Whittall United wrote:
response to my ideas
Its not the ideas i have an issue with, some are good ideas, its your self entitled attitude thats the issue.
you know what is my problem with you? You behave like a /removed Arsenäl FC yet you have Moderator position. As moderator you should moderate exactly this kind of your behavior. Everyone in here sees it except of you. You are the person that gets in most quarrels here. Is not it at least a little bit strange to you?

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 11 August 2020, 10:47
SK SLAVIA PRAHA wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
response to my ideas
you know what is my problem with you? You behave like a /removed Arsenäl FC yet you have Moderator position. As moderator you should moderate exactly this kind of your behavior. Everyone in here sees it except of you. You are the person that gets in most quarrels here. Is not it at least a little bit strange to you?
Please watch your language.