Forums

Miscellaneous

List of ideas[Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 11 August 2020, 10:50
SK SLAVIA PRAHA wrote:
thanks for support HD. It is very unfortunate that Grant is moderator because he is the only user on international forum that I have noticed to regularly mock others. And it is really sad that his reaction is the only response to my ideas from the game crew.
I am part of the crew and I want you to know something. I do this job for free. I also have a life to lead.

Whittall United (Grant) 11 August 2020, 12:13
SK SLAVIA PRAHA wrote:
Whittall United wrote:
response to my ideas
Its not the ideas i have an issue with, some are good ideas, its your self entitled attitude thats the issue.
you know what is my problem with you? You behave like a /removed Arsenäl FC yet you have Moderator position. As moderator you should moderate exactly this kind of your behavior. Everyone in here sees it except of you. You are the person that gets in most quarrels here. Is not it at least a little bit strange to you?
You know something, you act like a spoilt brat, but who's comparing?

Yes i may have a moderator position, that doesn't mean i am not allowed an opinion.

I'm the person in most quarrels because i won't pander to ungrateful little brats and just agree, if i don't agree on something, i'll say, if people don't like, not really my problem.

I do engage with people on here, and have zero issues with them, its just a select few who don't understand the concept of growing up and not expecting things to change to their way because they have self entitlement issues.

Like i said, you did have some decent ideas, completely ruined it with your attitude.

Hope that clears that up smiley

Now lets get this back on topic, or i'll close it, upto you guys and Rolf smiley

Pnefc (Hunt) 11 August 2020, 12:29
Glad I subscribed to this, been a class read lol.

Act your age not your shoe size lads

Team Alexander (Alexander) 11 August 2020, 12:31
Pnefc wrote:
Glad I subscribed to this, been a class read lol.

Act your age not your shoe size lads
smiley
Who are you talking to again?

SK SLAVIA PRAHA (Manager of SK SLAVIA PRAHA) 11 August 2020, 12:55
please close it down. you already ruined the topic.

Moderator position requires someone who can rise above thing. If you cannot do that you should consider your resignation. You are clearly unfit to do this job.

Whittall United (Grant) 11 August 2020, 13:21
SK SLAVIA PRAHA wrote:
please close it down. you already ruined the topic.

Moderator position requires someone who can rise above thing. If you cannot do that you should consider your resignation. You are clearly unfit to do this job.
Well if you say im unfit for the job, then it must be true, seeing as you know everything smiley

/Locked on request