Forums

Miscellaneous

Fantasy Football Premier League

Posted in Off Topic

Kiwi Sails (Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aviero) 5 October 2020, 08:51
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Kiwi Sails wrote:
I had both Grealish and Son on my bench. I have more points on my bench than my actual team. Lol.
You're kidding right? Why is Grealish and Son on your bench? If you have players like them, you should be definately playing them no matter the opposition.
No I'm not. Luckily Grealish got auto subbed in. Son was injured so I didn't play him.

Manningham FC (HD) 5 October 2020, 10:54
Arsenäl FC wrote:
A special mention to Hertslepool United. Well done James. A lovely weekly score of 103 points though you did get a bit lucky grabbing those 15 points from Jorginho from the bench.
Pretty happy with my return of 75 but down to second now smiley

Eaglescliffe FC (James Humphreys) 26 October 2020, 17:05
Absolutely no idea how i'm hanging on to top spot. Having such a bad week and possibly regretting not having Son in

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 26 October 2020, 17:36
Arsenäl FC wrote:
A special mention to Hertslepool United. Well done James. A lovely weekly score of 103 points though you did get a bit lucky grabbing those 15 points from Jorginho from the bench.
Nice

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 26 October 2020, 17:43
Eaglescliffe FC wrote:
Absolutely no idea how i'm hanging on to top spot. Having such a bad week and possibly regretting not having Son in
A lone way to go smiley

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 26 October 2020, 18:09
Eaglescliffe FC wrote:
Many teams have very similar players. Kanes, DCLs, Wilsons, Jiminezs, Rodriquezs, Salahs, Martinezs, Schmichaels, Mitchells, Keanes and so on and the problem is that not many other players are performing as the results this season so far have been very odd to say the least so it's very difficult to have very good gameweek(s) especially as results have been strange results and difficult to climb the league as many here have these similar players. You for example have 7 starters same as me. Don't get Son because then we will have 8 smiley How do you expect me to catch you with so many similar players? smiley I'm doing so shit mainly because of all the hits I have taken so far, a lot of kneejerking etc but that's my own fault, I'll never learn I guess and not 1 captain choice predicted right yet from 6 gameweeks. I have even taken -20 hits already this season which is suicidal. Already over 100 points behind you and feel like giving up.

Eaglescliffe FC (James Humphreys) 26 October 2020, 19:24
I always play wildcard by week 3. Usually because I’m terrible but this time it was to try and stay ahead. Resisted the rush on Man U and city players, but soon enough those double game weeks will kick in and have an impact. For once haven’t been a week behind on players, well except Son and tried to pick different players like Calvert-lewin and Jorginho, but there are so few in constant form they’re all looking the same now. Martinez of Villa has helped me a lot, but I’m struggling to see where the gems are this year are sheff united haven’t started well.

Eaglescliffe FC (James Humphreys) 30 October 2020, 20:44
Wonder how many have been caught out by the 7pm deadline tonight? I’ve taken to doing all my transfers of the previous game week to avoid price rises and forgetting the deadline like this, as I always do

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 30 October 2020, 21:14
Eaglescliffe FC wrote:
Wonder how many have been caught out by the 7pm deadline tonight? I’ve taken to doing all my transfers of the previous game week to avoid price rises and forgetting the deadline like this, as I always do
It was 6:30pm deadline smiley

Eaglescliffe FC (James Humphreys) 30 October 2020, 22:52
See it’s attention to detail like that which will see me come down with the Christmas decorations