Forums

Miscellaneous

Does fielding players out of position affect energ

Posted in General

Cant Score (Hello) 16 October 2020, 00:33
Does fielding players out of position affect energy? I know there is a reduction performance for playing your squad out of position but is there any change in effect on the players energy?

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 16 October 2020, 09:20
It affects their effectiveness. I guess if they misplace passes then the opposition has ball more and the team without ball loses energy quicker.

However is this game that advanced?

Final Whistle (join) 16 October 2020, 10:19
Cant Score wrote:
Does fielding players out of position affect energy? I know there is a reduction performance for playing your squad out of position but is there any change in effect on the players energy?
It depends if stamina is also affected by playing out of position.
If so, than having a lower perceived stamina would drop the energy levels faster.
For me it would be a bug if that's the case. If you noticed this raise a bug report otherwise assume it doesn't.

Copper Ridge FC (Manager of Copper Ridge FC) 20 October 2020, 00:24
Understated Excellence wrote:
It affects their effectiveness. I guess if they misplace passes then the opposition has ball more and the team without ball loses energy quicker.
I am pretty sure this is the case. I play players out of position sometimes to throw matches. I only use my youth team to train players on hard and sell them off.

I throw matches because if I was forced into a higher division, my players energy levels would take a big hit as I have already found out.

If playing players out of position makes the opponent stronger, then it would be similar to having players energy levels weaken from playing a better opponent. However, in order to really make a difference, you would probably have to play all your players way out of position to really make your squad significantly weaker.