Forums

Miscellaneous

Ticket prices per game

Posted in Ideas/development

FC Rosc (Robin) 12 April 2016, 11:13
I don't know if this was proposed already,

But I'd like an option in the coming matches tab, where we can select the ticket price per game when we play at home.

E.g. you can set lower prices for friendly games, and different prices regarding cup games or competition games!

Now you need to know when your friendly game is scheduled to set the price lower, and back higher when it's played.

What do you guys think?

Besiktas E Spor (Connor) 12 April 2016, 11:19
I think that is a good idea as it is what would happen in real life. Another example would be cup finals as the price of the ticket would also go up. Im not sure if this happens but it could make the fans happier meaning that you have a faster growing fan base.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 12 April 2016, 12:12
Been suggested several times, usually with a suggestion to share cup game ticket sales 50-50. Both good ideas in my book.

Deleted club 12 April 2016, 15:33
This is one of the oldest and most commented on suggestions which was first posted in 2009 smiley

http://www.virtualmanager.com/forums/topics/629151-ticket-prices

It's not happened yet.

FC Rosc (Robin) 12 April 2016, 15:40
woops sorry smiley
I'm pretty new to the game and I haven't looked it up smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 16 April 2016, 02:51
FC Rosc wrote:
I don't know if this was proposed already,

But I'd like an option in the coming matches tab, where we can select the ticket price per game when we play at home.

E.g. you can set lower prices for friendly games, and different prices regarding cup games or competition games!

Now you need to know when your friendly game is scheduled to set the price lower, and back higher when it's played.

What do you guys think?
Great idea imo, when playing top of the league set it slightly higher and when playing bottom of the league set it slightly lower

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 16 March 2021, 14:16
IMO not enough of these good ideas get implemented, so, thank you Dennis for sorting this one

https://www.virtualmanager.com/blog/919 :

Setting ticket fees per game:

So that you can more easily take advantage of the increased spectator numbers when you move up, in the future, you will also be able to set the ticket prices separately per game. The setting will appear on the match previews, and when changing the ticket prices, you will see an updated estimation of attendance and revenue straight away.

Sheffield City afc (Luke Oxley) 2 April 2021, 21:09
You can do this but would be better as an option on stadium page

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 2 April 2021, 21:31
Sheffield City afc wrote:
You can do this but would be better as an option on stadium page
It's there already:
go to your Stadium page and click the (in blue circle top left of the picture)
- giving you the ticket price options