Forums

Miscellaneous

Idea for VM pro/automatic contract renewal

Posted in Ideas/development

Leicester City (Alex) 19 June 2022, 23:19
Hi guys,

I don’t know if this has been suggested before but I feel like we should be able to have the option on players/staff where you can select and confirm them to be released, that their contracts won’t be renewed.

Just saves managers paying compensation on players that they might not want but are tied into a contract with them where it is continuously renewed.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 20 June 2022, 11:46
Howdy not sure what you mean by "tied into a contract with them where it is continuously renewed." is this part of Contract assurance ? Cos If I don't want a player or staff member I just let contracts run out and there's no compensation to be paid?

Sparky city (Thomas Sparkhall) 21 June 2022, 16:44
I think he means that his contracts keep getting auto renewed and he doesn't know how to stop this ?

Newcastle U FC (Rolf Bergström) 22 June 2022, 13:35
Leicester City wrote:
Hi guys,

I don’t know if this has been suggested before but I feel like we should be able to have the option on players/staff where you can select and confirm them to be released, that their contracts won’t be renewed.

Just saves managers paying compensation on players that they might not want but are tied into a contract with them where it is continuously renewed.
That's a great idea