Forums

Miscellaneous

Playing VM on an iPhone, iPad or Smartphone

Posted in General

FC Stoke (Rich) 10 January 2013, 18:57
Anyone know if we will be able to change tactics & training on iPad & iPhone anytime soon by using a click option? Other options just aren't viable...

Starting to do my nut in having to revert to the laptop every time this needs changing??!!

Crackalackin (Leroy) 10 January 2013, 18:59
There are 2 known apps that you can use. Puffin web browser is free but a pain in the bum to use. Or you can pay for iswifter. This one works a treat but cost 2.99.

Maybe mods could sticky a topic about this? Gets asked quite often smiley

FC Stoke (Rich) 10 January 2013, 19:01
Ginger Hopscotch Mafia wrote:
There are 2 known apps that you can use. Puffin web browser is free but a pain in the bum to use. Or you can pay for iswifter. This one works a treat but cost 2.99.

Maybe mods could sticky a topic about this? Gets asked quite often smiley
Yeh tried that puffin web browser but not ideal...

So this other one works a treat if I buy the app yeh??

Thanks

Crackalackin (Leroy) 10 January 2013, 19:04
I've not used the swifter one on my phone, but works a treat on the iPad. It's not the best browser but does the trick for training and tactics

FC Stoke (Rich) 10 January 2013, 19:28
I've not used the swifter one on my phone, but works a treat on the iPad. It's not the best browser but does the trick for training and tactics
Yeh just downloaded it...it's either free for 10 mins a day or £6.99 for full use :-/

Bit temperamental really...still think it needs looking at...

Crackalackin (Leroy) 10 January 2013, 20:04
That's weird, I definitely only paid 2.99. Maybe they've put the price up smiley

Catweazle (Andy) 10 January 2013, 20:26
That's weird, I definitely only paid 2.99. Maybe they've put the price up smiley
me too ....and works perfectly well

I use safari for everything bar changing tactics and training groups for which i use iswifter

Deleted club 9 April 2013, 10:27
why don't they make a VM app for the iphone, i know i would buy it, because 99% of the time i play on my phone and when im working if i get a player injury or buy a better player i have to wait to get home to change my line up and its a pain to say the least. all the other top online manager games have apps!

The Goon Squad (Very) 13 April 2013, 00:01
I have a motorola razr i

I dont know how to drag and drop how do i do that on crome?

Deleted club 13 April 2013, 06:58
ChelseaGers wrote:
why don't they make a VM app for the iphone, i know i would buy it, because 99% of the time i play on my phone and when im working if i get a player injury or buy a better player i have to wait to get home to change my line up and its a pain to say the least. all the other top online manager games have apps!
And make an android app top I don't want to be biased towards iPhone users lol