Posted in Banners/logos

Deleted club 20 April 2013, 15:07
someone got a tutorial on how to do circular wirting oin gimp

ZZ Zjednoczeni Zarow (Sebo) 20 April 2013, 16:46
Gimp

First something easy:

When you have a ready background

File->Create->Logos->Text Circle

You will see a script-fu window. In this window you can change everything about your circular text (radius,start angle, fill angle and font)

And this is the text after removing background, now you have to -> save as

Now you back to your background and open the circular text {open as layer)
File->Open as Layer
You can modify text as you want

If you have any questions ask in this topic...smiley

Deleted club 21 April 2013, 15:11
how do i change what it says and the size

YCFC (Jack Biggins) 27 April 2013, 19:19
is there a B/L maker without downnloading?

ZZ Zjednoczeni Zarow (Sebo) 27 April 2013, 19:22

YCFC (Jack Biggins) 27 April 2013, 19:23
ZZ Zjednoczeni Zarow wrote:
Yes, I tried one earlier but how do you make yours so fancy I cant

YCFC (Jack Biggins) 27 April 2013, 19:29
And I want to learnt to make B/L

ZZ Zjednoczeni Zarow (Sebo) 27 April 2013, 19:50

YCFC (Jack Biggins) 27 April 2013, 19:53
ZZ Zjednoczeni Zarow wrote:
I dont want to download anything is there anything else?

Deleted club 5 May 2013, 19:22
A long time back I made this (no download needed you should have paint)
kennys all stars wrote:

Introduction
The Header did not lie! Here is a simple and fast guide to make decent logos on Microsoft paint! Paint is very "simple" and "basic" but only some can use it well, most of the best use there fancy logo makes but here we can make grate ones in about 30 seconds, infarct uploading takes longer than making it smiley

How To Make It (Step By Step)
Fist go onto Microsoft Paint, I use the windows 7 version but you can do the same on XP, Windows 8 and etc.... It is just a different layout.

Next click on "Resize" at the top, a little box will come up, click pixels and change it to 164 by 164, make it so it does not maintain aspect ratio - as demonstrated in the diagram below!

Then go on to a search engine, Google, Bing or whatever and just look for some backgrounds if you are not confident of making some on your own - witch is a bit more advanced.

When you find a background you like or will go well with a theme, (Imagination will beat logo skills any day) right click and copy it,

Then you can past it using the past button into paint for your logo background! It is already starting to get better and look like a professional logo! See the image below for more reference.

But then you need to get it back to the correct logo size! you should resize it again by clicking on the resize button and making it 164 by 164 (pixels) and make sure it stays that way, the image should not be distorted, if it is don't use it!

Then click the oval tool (witch is what I recommend) As you get use paint more you can develop your skills and do all sorts of different shapes on paint to make your logos!

When you have drawn the circle it should look like this; (see image below), its starting to take shape but next is the "hard" part

Well not too "hard" to be honest, click on the eraser tool and run out the space out the circle but be careful on the edges, if you make a mistake there is always the undo button!

Fast forwarded... Then your logo should look like this when rubbing out the spaces:

The final stage is not to hard just get some text from text websites like Cool Text for example, but more simple and preferably just get Microsoft Paint text! it should look like this after that:

Finishing
Well done! you have completed this demo on how to make free simple logos for you your friends and for the B/L forum, have fun in the future ow you have mastered the basics here are some examples of what you can do!