Forums

Miscellaneous

Invading Scotland

Posted in General

Rhythm FC (MMM) 19 September 2018, 22:06

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 19 September 2018, 22:30
Rhythm FC wrote:
Just curious...what's your plan with your stadium? I see it's at 70% condition.

Rhythm FC (MMM) 19 September 2018, 22:54
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
I'll repair once I cant fill out 64k at 7c. repairs arent that much for me anyway 1-2mil every 2-3 seasons just whenever i can be bothered

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 20 September 2018, 02:56
Rhythm FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
I'll repair once I cant fill out 64k at 7c. repairs arent that much for me anyway 1-2mil every 2-3 seasons just whenever i can be bothered
Oh, I didn't know you were still filling out at 64k. I thought clubs were suppose to lose fans according to the notification once the stadium is at 80% condition? smiley I reckon it must be about 2 weeks or more since that notification about your stadium needing repair or you're losing fans? Yes? No? So, 2 weeks at least you are filling out without a penalty smiley Any idea at all what is the true condition when you start to lose fans as it's certainly not true to lose fans at 80% condition when you're still filling out?

Rhythm FC (MMM) 21 September 2018, 15:50
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
Oh, I didn't know you were still filling out at 64k. I thought clubs were suppose to lose fans according to the notification once the stadium is at 80% condition? smiley I reckon it must be about 2 weeks or more since that notification about your stadium needing repair or you're losing fans? Yes? No? So, 2 weeks at least you are filling out without a penalty smiley Any idea at all what is the true condition when you start to lose fans as it's certainly not true to lose fans at 80% condition when you're still filling out?
Im not too sure in all honesty

currently stadium is 60-70% but still filling out 64k max capacity at 7C every game. Even at 100% stadium I cant fill out 64k at 8C any game. Doesnt make sense to me but what can you do smiley

next step for me is to expand the stadium to 80-90k capacity because dont think you can fill more than that out at 7C anyway

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 21 September 2018, 17:15
Rhythm FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Rhythm FC wrote:
Im not too sure in all honesty

currently stadium is 60-70% but still filling out 64k max capacity at 7C every game. Even at 100% stadium I cant fill out 64k at 8C any game. Doesnt make sense to me but what can you do smiley

next step for me is to expand the stadium to 80-90k capacity because dont think you can fill more than that out at 7C anyway
I think you can mate but i think you have to be playing in the top division for quite some time. His seats are at 7c and he has had a few full capacities this season.

www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1096581

Rhythm FC (MMM) 23 September 2018, 00:47

Islanders (AD) 23 September 2018, 03:36
Rhythm FC wrote:
Good luck mate.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 23 September 2018, 13:54
Well done again smiley