Forums

Miscellaneous

Invading Scotland

Posted in General

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 26 September 2018, 19:54
LiverpooI FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
LiverpooI FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Stay on topic please. smiley
I was because i had mentioned about going back to Scotland to show you boys how it's done smiley

P.s. 2.3. Impersonating crew
Impersonating a member of the official Virtual Manager crew is strictly prohibited. smileysmiley
Fair point, and you would know about impersonating crew having been doing it for years! Thanks for teeing me up. smiley
Now Now 6.2. Behavior
Be respectful to other users and to the Virtual Manager crew smiley

P.s. Stay on topic smiley

Islanders (AD) 27 September 2018, 01:50
Arsenäl FC wrote:
LiverpooI FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
LiverpooI FC wrote:
Arsenäl FC wrote:
Stay on topic please. smiley
I was because i had mentioned about going back to Scotland to show you boys how it's done smiley

P.s. 2.3. Impersonating crew
Impersonating a member of the official Virtual Manager crew is strictly prohibited. smileysmiley
Fair point, and you would know about impersonating crew having been doing it for years! Thanks for teeing me up. smiley
Now Now 6.2. Behavior
Be respectful to other users and to the Virtual Manager crew smiley

P.s. Stay on topic smiley
If I’d have typed it in a Scottish accent would it be on topic?

Rhythm FC (MMM) 27 September 2018, 14:20
both my central midfielders injured in the same game lol amazing
https://www.virtualmanager.com/new_matches/57945753/summary

Rhythm FC (MMM) 28 September 2018, 11:59
lol better one yet one of my players came back from injury and got re-injured in his first game back smiley

using up all my bad luck at once smiley

Rhythm FC (MMM) 30 September 2018, 11:29
After a miserable season in terms of multiple injuries and suspensions and regrettably letting my best player sell on the TL and not being able to find a suitable replacement

I'm somehow in the World Cup Final and Scottish cup final too smiley

Wouldn't be surprised if I lose both but this season couldve been much much worse

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 30 September 2018, 12:07
Rhythm FC wrote:
After a miserable season in terms of multiple injuries and suspensions and regrettably letting my best player sell on the TL and not being able to find a suitable replacement

Wouldn't be surprised if I lose both but this season couldve been much much worse
Good luck smiley I have faith smiley

Islanders (AD) 30 September 2018, 15:02
Rhythm FC wrote:

Won them both. Good job sir. smiley

Rhythm FC (MMM) 30 September 2018, 15:09
Think I was pretty fortunate with most of my WC run being against weaker teams but hey I'll take it smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 30 September 2018, 15:19
Good job Rhythm smiley that’s back to back World Cup wins for us English managers smiley taking over smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 30 September 2018, 15:37
Johns Army wrote:
Good job Rhythm smiley that’s back to back World Cup wins for us English managers smiley taking over smiley
As Gloria Estefan said ...Rhythm is gonna get ya ...lala la ..(ok I'll shut up now ) ..well done smiley