Forums

Miscellaneous

Making Banners/Logos [Locked]

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 23 March 2015, 18:43
Hello everyone i'm off work for abit and have some free time so if you would like a banner/logo drop me a request in this topic...

But i'm sorry i am not doing any for new clubs that have not played for over 1 month as i don't want to make some for you to just leave the next day... smiley

When requesting you must include what you want!
  • Colours ?
  • Images ?
  • Theme ?
  • Club establishment date? (Can have it or not does not matter)
  • Anything else!

Oh and remember to be patient and say thanks smiley Cheers Tom for allowing this!

Waiting list:
  • Craster Raiders FC - Banner/Logo
  • Bulldozers AFC - Banner/Logo
  • Manu Red Devils FC - Banner/Logo?
  • TheGreenies - Banner/Logo

Norfolk Enchants FC (Joe) 23 March 2015, 18:50
I'll have a 3d version of my badge John?

smiley

Norfolk Enchants FC (Joe) 23 March 2015, 18:50
This is seb original so keeping the theme

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 23 March 2015, 21:11
Hey Joe

It does not feel right me editing Seb's designs so i'm sorry but i do not want to do that.

Hope you understand smiley

MSC Rooney (Greg Garcia) 23 March 2015, 21:55
I would love if you could make a new logo. I just want to see how it looks smiley
Be creative! Man U, Rooney, and est 2013 are my only requirements smiley
Thanks John!
-Greg

Chelsea Academy (Connor Taylor) 23 March 2015, 23:10
Id love a new banner and logo... Only thing it needs to have is a picture of a bulldog & the British flag, I'd like it to be a 3d logo as well please mate

Apsley United (Kharm Willow) 24 March 2015, 00:19
Hey, could you make me a logo and banner? I really have no idea what i want though apart from the colours being blue and white (like sheffield wednesday colours). Maybe blue and white stripes. Logo would be cool if you i could have the same shield shape in the sheffield wednesday badge. Team was also est 2012.

Sorry for the little info on what i want but i really dont know, need a creative mind to help me out!.

-Kharm

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 24 March 2015, 14:13
MSC Rooney wrote:
I would love if you could make a new logo. I just want to see how it looks smiley
Be creative! Man U, Rooney, and est 2013 are my only requirements smiley
Thanks John!
-Greg
Will you use it? I just want to see how it looks does not feel me with confidence if you wont use it then there is no point in me using time to make it? smiley

Deleted club 24 March 2015, 17:04
Can you make mine 3D

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 24 March 2015, 17:19
British Bulldogs FC wrote:
Id love a new banner and logo... Only thing it needs to have is a picture of a bulldog & the British flag, I'd like it to be a 3d logo as well please mate
Hope you like smiley