Forums

Miscellaneous

Can You Make Banners/Logos ? Want To Learn? :)

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 2 June 2015, 21:04
Curiosity has struck... How many of you forum users out there can "Make" banners/logos? Leave a comment if you can... Just trying to work out something as you know i can well unless you have never seen me before then you would not know smiley But anyways if you can make them leave a comment below and if you cannot make them but would be interested in making them for not just yourself but for other forum users also leave a comment below. Thanks smiley

Can make Banners/Logos:
Interested in learning how to make Banners/Logos:

Curworld FC (Curtis Of The United Kingdom) 2 June 2015, 21:06
Im not bad smiley Still learning new tricks on Photoshop smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 2 June 2015, 21:10
Curworld FC wrote:
Very good keep it up! smiley

It does not matter how bad/good you think your designs are if you are new at designing it takes time you cannot be "Great" instantly if you compared my first banner back in 2011 or whenever it was i started for example to my designs now the difference is huge it takes time to learn new tricks this is aimed at everyone do not give up at the first hurdle keep going and pull through! smiley

Curworld FC (Curtis Of The United Kingdom) 2 June 2015, 21:20
Johns Army wrote:
Curworld FC wrote:
Very good keep it up! smiley

It does not matter how bad/good you think your designs are if you are new at designing it takes time you cannot be "Great" instantly if you compared my first banner back in 2011 or whenever it was i started for example to my designs now the difference is huge it takes time to learn new tricks this is aimed at everyone do not give up at the first hurdle keep going and pull through! smiley
Heres My overview of my 4-6 months of B/L Making.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 2 June 2015, 21:24
Nice keep it up smiley

I do not use Photoshop so would not be able to give you tips on how to improve as i don't know where anything is located on there smiley Glass effects and transparency are two good things to learn smiley

Riga Rovers (Teo) Moderator 3 June 2015, 01:57
I can make Banners and Logos. smiley

Tiquicia FC (Made in Costa Rica) 3 June 2015, 02:14
Johns Army wrote:
Curiosity has struck... How many of you forum users out there can "Make" banners/logos? Leave a comment if you can... Just trying to work out something as you know i can well unless you have never seen me before then you would not know smiley But anyways if you can make them leave a comment below and if you cannot make them but would be interested in making them for not just yourself but for other forum users also leave a comment below. Thanks smiley
Are you asking about our interest in learning because you are planning to teach us how to make them and give us tips? (that would be awesome)

Also I can do pretty basic logos, but I want to improve myself. I know how to use photoshop, but the problem for me is not creating a logo, but to give it a nice "professional" look. All my logos and banners are very amateurish and that's something I want to change. Any tips?

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 3 June 2015, 13:06
Tiquicia FC wrote:
Johns Army wrote:
Are you asking about our interest in learning because you are planning to teach us how to make them and give us tips? (that would be awesome)

Also I can do pretty basic logos, but I want to improve myself. I know how to use photoshop, but the problem for me is not creating a logo, but to give it a nice "professional" look. All my logos and banners are very amateurish and that's something I want to change. Any tips?
Yes i might start teaching some if they are willing to learn and willing to make them for others and not just themselves (The B/L forums in English and Danish need help) it does not matter how good or bad the design is.. As currently most people requesting are getting none at all so would be nice for anything to be done.

To the second part i could not tell as i don't know if i have seen your designs before of the top of my head would need to see them first to be able to give tips on improving smiley

Deleted club 5 June 2015, 20:30
Would really like to learn how to make logos,I would make them for other people as well. Cheers Si

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 6 June 2015, 00:00
Obviously I "can" make them but not doing any at the moment mate. Will start back up in the future but atm I don't have time or inclination to do any.