Forums

Miscellaneous

logo

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Deleted club 27 October 2015, 22:24
I was wondering if there was any chance you could make me a logo with The Timalloy FC est 2015 with something like a four leaf clover in the middle and obviously the badge would be green & white, would be very much appreciated if you could and also thankyou for resizing the badge unfortunately it wasn't accepted, thanks again

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 27 October 2015, 23:17
Clan Pompey wrote:
I was wondering if there was any chance you could make me a logo with The Timalloy FC est 2015 with something like a four leaf clover in the middle and obviously the badge would be green & white, would be very much appreciated if you could and also thankyou for resizing the badge unfortunately it wasn't accepted, thanks again
What do you mean? Any logo must contain only your club name and optional year.

Deleted club 28 October 2015, 17:40
something along the lines of the celtic badge with The Timmaloy FC with the year being 2015,(im changing my club name)

CF Galacticos (Dan) 28 October 2015, 17:54
Might as well save the moderators a job

Rule 6: You can only request a logo or banner for the club name you have right now.
If you are about to change your club name, you have to wait until you HAVE changed your club name. If you are looking for a logo or banner with other text than your current club name, it will be locked.

tl;dr wait till you've changed your club name to request a logo for the new name. smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 28 October 2015, 18:21
Again Sean, logo must contain your club name and year if you like. No other words allowed.

Locked- mail when changed club name or create a new thread.