Forums

Miscellaneous

Training Table

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Very) 26 January 2019, 22:52
Obviously I've had a huge semester and haven't really got into the game properly for over 2years how relevant accurate is this chart would it be better to try and learn the market again

Rhythm FC (MMM) 28 January 2019, 17:16
The Goon Squad wrote:
Obviously I've had a huge semester and haven't really got into the game properly for over 2years how relevant accurate is this chart would it be better to try and learn the market again
not a youth trader so feel free to correct these but im estimating the market looks something like this

The Goon Squad (Very) 28 January 2019, 18:27
Rhythm FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
not a youth trader so feel free to correct these but im estimating the market looks something like this
You my friend are awesome

But you said guessing... I'll do some research and see what I think

The Goon Squad (Very) 3 February 2019, 22:47
Rhythm FC wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Where is the link to the picture

The Goon Squad (Very) 11 August 2019, 19:11
I was just looking at the prices of players and what they used to sell for I'm it's amazing that players who ones sold for 40-65m are now selling for 20-35m and players who once cost 15m range you can get for around 5m
Nevada Wolfpack wrote:
they're about right, its not based on one train, its an average. For instance I would pay a 40 million for a player with an average of 200 on PTF
Amd then I read this, I was like smiley That seems crazy money but on WCTF 200+ used to be the beach Mark for super youth.

Whats the course of this do you think? I remember when I first joined the forums and started learning things I seen a player sell for 79m