Forums

Miscellaneous

Banner and Logo for Let's be having ya

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Deleted club 27 March 2016, 08:13
Can someone make me a B/L please?
Can it be associated with Deila Smith? smiley
Green and yellow mostly but if you have other ideas go for it!

Thanks
Calum

Deleted club 27 March 2016, 21:47
Also, it needs to look proffesional. I dont want it looking any less than perfect.

Chaz City (Chaz) 28 March 2016, 01:27
You could've at least posted with the correct team smiley

Deleted club 28 March 2016, 08:39
lol

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 28 March 2016, 20:24
Hartford Raiders wrote:
Also, it needs to look proffesional. I dont want it looking any less than perfect.
Which one of your clubs do you want it for (a quick glance through the friends list suggests that there's more than the two on this thread!)? Either way, comments portarying a sense of entitlement don't do you any favours in getting one.

I won't be doing it, as it's fairly obvious you're multi-clubbing, and I don't want anything to do with that, not even for a fellow Norwich fan.

Deleted club 28 March 2016, 20:48
Dothraki Horde wrote:
Hartford Raiders wrote:
Which one of your clubs do you want it for (a quick glance through the friends list suggests that there's more than the two on this thread!)? Either way, comments portarying a sense of entitlement don't do you any favours in getting one.

I won't be doing it, as it's fairly obvious you're multi-clubbing, and I don't want anything to do with that, not even for a fellow Norwich fan.
ITS NOT MY TEAM HARTFORD RAIDERS

Deleted club 28 March 2016, 20:49
The guy has like 10 teams Staylbridge Cletic is one

Deleted club 28 March 2016, 20:49
Hartford Raiders wrote:
Go away

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 29 March 2016, 17:05
To OP, make a new thread and keep it simple yeah.