Forums

Miscellaneous

How long will it take?

Posted in General

Deleted club 8 February 2017, 19:25
This will take longer then I expected. 4 marginally useful youth's in 3 weeks is not a lot. Had to lower the requirement for players to be kept to an average of 100, otherwise I would have none :=)

Transfer Market (Al Pacino) 9 February 2017, 03:18
Faro FC wrote:
This will take longer then I expected. 4 marginally useful youth's in 3 weeks is not a lot. Had to lower the requirement for players to be kept to an average of 100, otherwise I would have none :=)
smiley

Deleted club 20 February 2017, 16:13
Good week last week, now have 8 players which are useful in my attempt.
One (9th) is still crap, but I'll keep him for the balance of things.
Unfortunately I've gone up to division 3, never planned that! I was very comfortable in division 4 in terms of income from matches and overall vm points increase, but now I mainly will get my backside kicked, which is no fun smiley.
Let's see how this week pans out. smiley

Moody Bow (Sccoby Doo no clue) 24 February 2017, 21:31
Going well Mats. Nice one!

Deleted club 24 February 2017, 21:34
Tks, Moody, doing my best, hope I've the first 11 together very soon.

All Ireland (Kieran O Sullivan) 25 February 2017, 00:59
I've just returned to the game and.i used to have 1 nationality all home grown team. Started within my first 2 months so built every thing from scratch with no knowledge of game trainers ect. It was a lower league struggle but fun. Can't believe the successful moody has had with it well impressed. My record signing still to this day was resigning my own talent I released in the first week of free premium (and only signing for over a year) I've still got some money just sitting waiting for next training facilitie (although I'm 2 above no premium at min) good luck mate

Deleted club 25 February 2017, 08:40
Tks, mate smiley

Deleted club 10 March 2017, 07:56
No new players this week, so still stuck on 10 of my own. Let's hope for a better next week, again! smiley

Deleted club 20 March 2017, 12:51
Now a right midfielder is required and I'm good to go with my first ever "only my youth" team.

All Ireland (Kieran O Sullivan) 20 March 2017, 13:28
Good stuff, interested to see how it pans out for you