Forums

Miscellaneous

International Duty

Posted in Ideas/development

Swanselona IF (BW) 21 February 2017, 17:46
Some people could complain about fitness levels but I think it would be good if the International teams had games against each other maybe a kind of World Cup/Euro's etc kind of format. The players who have the national players in their team most likely have Vman Lab anyway therefore it wouldn't make a difference if the players lost a bit of fitness or got injured. At the minute the international teams don't do anything, don't have a stadium or compete against other countries. This is just an idea so that users around the world can support their national team and brings a competitive competition everyone can feel involved with!

Deleted club 21 February 2017, 20:09
Swanselona IF wrote:
Some people could complain about fitness levels but I think it would be good if the International teams had games against each other maybe a kind of World Cup/Euro's etc kind of format. The players who have the national players in their team most likely have Vman Lab anyway therefore it wouldn't make a difference if the players lost a bit of fitness or got injured. At the minute the international teams don't do anything, don't have a stadium or compete against other countries. This is just an idea so that users around the world can support their national team and brings a competitive competition everyone can feel involved with!
I thought vman lab was for healing injured players. It's expensive to use from what I heard. Energy boosts often add very little to energy for what It costs. By time big clubs have played a full season and a entered in a couple of cups think that's about it. This has been suggested before and I think there are many more reasons why it would be pointless.