Forums

Miscellaneous

Can you help? URGENT

Posted in Off Topic

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 23 May 2017, 21:47

DONATE HERE

Hi all,

Been off here 8 or 9 months and excluding the odd post haven't checked in too much.

The reason for my sudden appearance is that a family I know are having an incredibly rough time at the moment and are urgently fundraising. Their youngest child who is not even 18months old has been diagnosed with terminal cancer. It's similar cancer type to Bradley Lowery's.

There is a surgeon in the USA who has cured children classed as "terminal" by the NHS but obviously American healthcare is crazy expensive.

They need to raise £500,000 in about 3 weeks before the tumours grow too big to save him.

More Info Here

DONATE HERE

Any help you could offer would be greatly appreciated by the family, if you can't help financially then please share across social media. I've obviously donated already but I also raised about £800 last night in about 10 minutes, just by reaching out to the Lowery family and asking them to Retweet the link, which they did, and the retweet was subsequently retweeted by 260 other people and donations flooded in... as I said - any help gratefully received.

Mods - I don't know if I'm allowed to post this here, but there's a very sick baby in a life or death fight against time - please leave it here a while.

DONATE HERE

Crawley Town FC (Joe T) 1 June 2017, 20:24
Up

Team Alexander (Alexander) 2 June 2017, 14:30
up