Forums

Miscellaneous

Banner/Logo KZR LEGION FC

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Trufflers United (Hazwoo Watezini) 28 June 2017, 18:06
Try submitting it anyway, Rangers has rejected every idea. Unless the rules are being applied completely you should be fine

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 28 June 2017, 18:17
Trufflers United wrote:
Try submitting it anyway, Rangers has rejected every idea. Unless the rules are being applied completely you should be fine
Rejected every idea? If I spot something that could be a problem I'll say something. The rules are as far as I am aware being applied 100% every time. There are banners/logos that were updated years ago that are still on display. They're the only ones getting away with it so to speak.

Sometimes it can take 3 days for a logo to be ticked off, just to be told it's no happening. The peoples choice I suppose.

Trufflers United (Hazwoo Watezini) 28 June 2017, 18:37
Rängers FC wrote:
Trufflers United wrote:
Rejected every idea? If I spot something that could be a problem I'll say something. The rules are as far as I am aware being applied 100% every time. There are banners/logos that were updated years ago that are still on display. They're the only ones getting away with it so to speak.

Sometimes it can take 3 days for a logo to be ticked off, just to be told it's no happening. The peoples choice I suppose.
ok mod!!

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 28 June 2017, 23:24

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 28 June 2017, 23:25
FC Rovers wrote:
Yo I feel kinda German looking at that. I like it smiley

I'll see what I feel about the other logo and if it goes through, if not I will use yours in a couple weeks when I decide to swap.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME!!

I appreciate it smiley

Trufflers United (Hazwoo Watezini) 29 June 2017, 13:46
Rängers FC wrote:
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
I LOVE THEM! THANK YOUUUUU

how will i fit that banner on tho
There is no banner and 'spoilsport alert' it says Carlsberg, likely to be rejected.
smiley

KZR LEGION FC (Sean Taylor l FINALLY WCTF) 29 June 2017, 13:51
Trufflers United wrote:
Rängers FC wrote:
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
I LOVE THEM! THANK YOUUUUU

how will i fit that banner on tho
There is no banner and 'spoilsport alert' it says Carlsberg, likely to be rejected.
smiley
Hmmmmmmm Rangers take a chill pill lol

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 29 June 2017, 14:53
Beautiful. smiley

Dynamo FF (Idk man) 29 June 2017, 18:31
KZR LEGION FC wrote:
FC Rovers wrote:
Yo I feel kinda German looking at that. I like it smiley

I'll see what I feel about the other logo and if it goes through, if not I will use yours in a couple weeks when I decide to swap.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR TIME!!

I appreciate it smiley
Suit Yourself smiley

Deleted club 9 October 2017, 18:26
I noticed you did not have a banner so I have concocted a logo and bannerwith the other design created...