Forums

Miscellaneous

73 lawn n[Locked Player on auction]

Posted in Locked Threads

Lindholme rovers (Manager of Lindholme rovers) 19 September 2017, 00:10
Link removed BW Player on auction

Black Rock Shooter (Debunoas) 19 September 2017, 00:16
Train Him 3 More Times And Sell Him With Auction Finishing As Close To Midnight (Game Time) As Possible, Also, Try Put Him On At Least 12 Hour Auction When You Do smiley

Lindholme rovers (Manager of Lindholme rovers) 19 September 2017, 00:18
Thankyou so much for the advice....I have no idea if they are good do u go purely off the training results?

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 19 September 2017, 00:28
Lawn with no trainer used as a training ground will always get good bids especially for them 73% type of trains which is where you'll get your money aslong as he does well for the next three trains if in a seemlier range as the 73% I can see you getting a few million for him, if he drops now for next three trains id still expect someone too pay you a good sum.. the 51% is abit meh but is ok for no trainer. Hopefully next three all above that 73% would be good smiley

Long auction him come five trains as above stated and you should do well aslong as people see him on auction, through forums or by scouts. smiley

Best of luck and yes of the training results smiley

Lindholme rovers (Manager of Lindholme rovers) 19 September 2017, 00:45
Thankyou johns army....I could really do with the money i seem to be stuck in a rut....too good for div6 and keep getting smashed in div 5 so new players needed

Lindholme rovers (Manager of Lindholme rovers) 20 September 2017, 20:18
Up

Lindholme rovers (Manager of Lindholme rovers) 21 September 2017, 23:12
Any update now guys?

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 22 September 2017, 11:56
/Locked Player on auction