Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Deleted club 4 February 2018, 17:00
Rängers Football Club wrote:
New Undertale wrote:
Blight Dragon FC wrote:

Hope you like these?

Kind Regards,

Gareth Daniels
Could you make a banner and logo that has a red heart in the middle, flowers with yellow petals around it and has New Undertale going through it. It is 2018 so I am going to change my name and logo.
FYI your club was formed in 2017, regardless of you being here for a month or so.

See here --> https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1267041/info
My old team was called Legends XL. I was online two or three years ago so......

Deleted club 4 February 2018, 19:24
New Undertale wrote:
Blight Dragon FC wrote:

Hope you like these?

Kind Regards,

Gareth Daniels
Could you make a banner and logo that has a red heart in the middle, flowers with yellow petals around it and has New Undertale going through it. It is 2018 so I am going to change my name and logo.
Please make me a logo.

FC Merseyside Reds (Cameron Thompson) 11 February 2018, 22:59
Can you make a new logo and banner please for North Ferriby United?

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 11 February 2018, 23:46
Blight Dragon FC wrote:

Hope you like these?

Kind Regards,

Gareth Daniels
20th January smiley

FC Merseyside Reds (Cameron Thompson) 12 February 2018, 12:08
I like my North Ferriby United logo and banner a different style if you dont mind. Like a different shape

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 12 February 2018, 12:47
North Ferriby United wrote:
I like my North Ferriby United logo and banner a different style if you dont mind. Like a different shape
You any idea how much time n effort goes into creating these banners/logos for people? Just for them to decide a few weeks later they want another? Then probably another etc. Fewer n fewer people me included make them these days and this is why. Not got time to waste in life, yer here once.

FC Merseyside Reds (Cameron Thompson) 12 February 2018, 12:55
You any idea how much time n effort goes into creating these banners/logos for people? Just for them to decide a few weeks later they want another? Then probably another etc. Fewer n fewer people me included make them these days and this is why. Not got time to waste in life, yer here once.
I understand and nice logo

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 12 February 2018, 17:54
+1 smiley

Deleted club 12 February 2018, 18:54
Could you please make me a new logo

WINNERZ (KAGGWA MUSA) 13 February 2018, 07:55
even me help me.
a logo make it to be in a circle form.
it should have red and yellow.
the word winnerz make it to be upside and down.
also include a funding year "2017".

the bunner
should in red or white with a big word winner.
thanks....