Forums

Miscellaneous

Logos and Banners/spam

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Benromach DistilleryXI (Andrew Fotheringham) 19 January 2018, 11:09
If you would like a logo or banner made ... post in here.

Anyone is free to make logos and banners if there is a request for one in here. The more options people have the more likely the logos and banners will be used. smiley

Benromach DistilleryXI (Andrew Fotheringham) 19 January 2018, 11:11
smiley

Benromach DistilleryXI (Andrew Fotheringham) 20 January 2018, 13:06
smiley

New Undertale (Unnamed) 3 February 2018, 11:33
Benromach DistilleryXI wrote:
If you would like a logo or banner made ... post in here.

Anyone is free to make logos and banners if there is a request for one in here. The more options people have the more likely the logos and banners will be used. smiley
Could you make a banner and logo like the one I have but red and a heart in the middle and in has Determination FC on the top and Undertale on the bottom but small. The banner should have a heart in the middle and Determination going through it

Rängers Football Club Premium_small (Gaffer) StaffModerator 3 February 2018, 14:18
Undertale FC wrote:
Benromach DistilleryXI wrote:
If you would like a logo or banner made ... post in here.

Anyone is free to make logos and banners if there is a request for one in here. The more options people have the more likely the logos and banners will be used. smiley
Could you make a banner and logo like the one I have but red and a heart in the middle and in has Determination FC on the top and Undertale on the bottom but small. The banner should have a heart in the middle and Determination going through it
Only your club name/initials with/without the year of establishment will be permitted. No other text will be allowed.

Real Madrid Galaxy Premium_small (Sergio Ramos) 3 February 2018, 15:48
Can someone please make me a banner and logo to do with real madrid

Benromach DistilleryXI (Andrew Fotheringham) 3 February 2018, 16:12

Undertale FC ... now New Undertale

I believe Blight Dragon made your previous one which you liked .. perhaps he would like to take this one ...

Meanwhile I concocted this which may do until you get a better one...




Fox Valley FC Premium_small (Matt Colley) 3 February 2018, 17:24
Real Madrid Galaxy wrote:
Can someone please make me a banner and logo to do with real madrid
I'll sort you a couple today. smiley

Benromach DistilleryXI (Andrew Fotheringham) 13 February 2018, 21:50



Benromach DistilleryXI (Andrew Fotheringham) 13 February 2018, 21:51


Reply