Forums

Miscellaneous

Logos and Banners/spam

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

Deleted club 19 January 2018, 11:09
If you would like a logo or banner made ... post in here.

Anyone is free to make logos and banners if there is a request for one in here. The more options people have the more likely the logos and banners will be used. smiley

Deleted club 19 January 2018, 11:11
smiley

Deleted club 20 January 2018, 13:06
smiley

Deleted club 3 February 2018, 11:33
Benromach DistilleryXI wrote:

Anyone is free to make logos and banners if there is a request for one in here. The more options people have the more likely the logos and banners will be used. smiley
Could you make a banner and logo like the one I have but red and a heart in the middle and in has Determination FC on the top and Undertale on the bottom but small. The banner should have a heart in the middle and Determination going through it

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 3 February 2018, 14:18
Undertale FC wrote:
Benromach DistilleryXI wrote:

Could you make a banner and logo like the one I have but red and a heart in the middle and in has Determination FC on the top and Undertale on the bottom but small. The banner should have a heart in the middle and Determination going through it
Only your club name/initials with/without the year of establishment will be permitted. No other text will be allowed.

Real Madrid Galaxy (Carlo Ancelotti) 3 February 2018, 15:48
Can someone please make me a banner and logo to do with real madrid

Deleted club 3 February 2018, 16:12

Undertale FC ... now New Undertale

I believe Blight Dragon made your previous one which you liked .. perhaps he would like to take this one ...

Meanwhile I concocted this which may do until you get a better one...

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 3 February 2018, 17:24
Real Madrid Galaxy wrote:
Can someone please make me a banner and logo to do with real madrid
I'll sort you a couple today. smiley

Deleted club 13 February 2018, 21:50

Deleted club 13 February 2018, 21:51