Forums

Miscellaneous

Add players from more countries?

Posted in Ideas/development

Nevada Wolfpack (kKoma) 1 March 2018, 18:12
Will we ever see players from more Latin American and south American nations? They're the best footballing region in the world and are pretty under represented.

Whittall United (Grant) 1 March 2018, 22:11
The 4 main/best nationalities are already represented, who beside the 4 already here need representing?

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 2 March 2018, 01:09
Whittall United wrote:
The 4 main/best nationalities are already represented, who beside the 4 already here need representing?
Colombia and Uruguay make a lot more sense than having Afghanistan, Greenland etc.

Nevada Wolfpack (kKoma) 2 March 2018, 03:00
Costa Rica is consistently in the WC as well. Mongolia is represented here as well, no idea why

Whittall United (Grant) 2 March 2018, 13:48
It doesnt really matter what nationalities are represented though.

Yes I agree some nationalities dont make sense.

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 2 March 2018, 15:49
Whittall United wrote:
It doesnt really matter what nationalities are represented though.

Yes I agree some nationalities dont make sense.
Perhaps not, but I think it would add to the realism, I assume that's the idea of the original post anyway. smiley

SniperTrumpets (Sir Stanley) 6 July 2018, 15:58
I agree on adding more nationalities. I'm personally from Bulgaria and would really like to have some "bulgarian" players in my team occasionally. smiley One would really immerse into the game with these little details. smiley

Also besides players it would be cool if you can be your real nationality as a manager. When I registered I chose Bosnia, 'cause it was the closest to my country as a letter.

These details won't change the game, but they will surely add more feel into the whole thing. smiley

Cheers!