Forums

Miscellaneous

Some ideas.

Posted in Ideas/development

Team Alexander (Alexander) 16 August 2018, 13:00
Firstly, to make it more like actualk football, you could make a subtitle to each goal.. eg shot into the upper right corner. Just makes it a bit nore fun.
Also, why not just allow managers to participate in two leagues, instead of still not being able to makle the b team. Just make it easier and just allow clubs to participate in two leagues. Next, I really would like to see some very young players.. eg: 8yrs and up to 15 probably. I think they can have pre-ratings. What i mean by this is that they are trained and everything, probably can play matches in another (junior league if you like) and when they become 15, their pre-rating halves, (so their pre-rating can't be too high!). Also I think you should make people sign up for an international league. This is extra to any other leagues and you sign up for a country. You then play other teams of other countries, so you are like playing matches for your country to progress. Thank you for reading and I look forward to seeing these ideas in the game!

Team Alexander (Alexander) 17 August 2018, 18:22
ANYONE?

Team Alexander (Alexander) 4 September 2018, 14:41
up

Champione (Rich) 4 September 2018, 15:12
Just leave it

Team Alexander (Alexander) 4 September 2018, 15:51
???

Champione (Rich) 4 September 2018, 15:53
Stop upping it

Whittall United (Grant) 4 September 2018, 17:10
Subtitles wont make it anymore fun.

Theres going to be youth academy added soon, lets see what that brings before making requests about youths.

We already have too many leagues as it is, adding more, regardless of your proposal isnt gonna help.

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 5 September 2018, 20:05
Back to drawing board

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 6 September 2018, 17:23
it will make the things more fun
I see no point in I/D page when every single idea is rejected
I feel like this page is made just for the sake of it
No one really cares and VM does what It wants to
This is the reason why the popularity of this game has become lesser and lesser!!

Whittall United (Grant) 6 September 2018, 18:39
Akshat Messi wrote:
it will make the things more fun
I see no point in I/D page when every single idea is rejected
I feel like this page is made just for the sake of it
No one really cares and VM does what It wants to
This is the reason why the popularity of this game has become lesser and lesser!!
Lol what?

The forum is here for ideas, just because someone has an idea, it doesn't make it a good one.

I've given reasons why the ops ideas aren't needed imo.

Maybe instead of spitting your dummy out, tell us why the ideas would work.