Forums

Miscellaneous

Looking for keeper!

Posted in Player Purchases

SunderlandFC (Jack Ross) 22 August 2018, 20:11
Got 500k to spend, have to be under the age of 21!

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 22 August 2018, 20:30
SunderlandFC wrote:
Got 500k to spend, have to be under the age of 21!
https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/12756832-wilfredo-mielgo

SunderlandFC (Jack Ross) 22 August 2018, 21:54
Looking for at least 30 ovr sorry

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 22 August 2018, 22:01
SunderlandFC wrote:
Looking for at least 30 ovr sorry
https://www.virtualmanager.com/players/12638975-zviad-gogua

220k on auction now

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 22 August 2018, 22:36
I don't understand posts like this. There are at least 6 goalkeepers on the transfer market what he is looking for with his budget.

SunderlandFC (Jack Ross) 22 August 2018, 23:42
I was looking for a keeper under 21 years old who would be better than my old goalkeeper, the reason I was asking for 500k is because that's all I had and I want to start strengthening my squad starting from the back! i have only played this game for a few months at most and I want to bring in young players so they will improve instead of buying older players in which they will decline, this is the only way I know how to improve my squad but I am happy to have any help with building my squad!

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 22 August 2018, 23:54
Arsenäl FC wrote:
I don't understand posts like this. There are at least 6 goalkeepers on the transfer market what he is looking for with his budget.
Plus plenty on auction at any given time..

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 23 August 2018, 01:38
On your training ground I would strongly advise not to buy players under 20 in the hope that they will improve. They won't improve very quickly at all and their value will deteriorate as they get older and other players of the same age (being trained on higher training grounds) will start to improve more than your players.

Also, have a look at the player you just bought. Someone bought him before you for 220k, so why did you think it would be a good idea to pay 500k for him less than an hour later?

If you are worried about players retiring then simply sign players aged between say 27-30, but I would strongly advise against signing younger players with your training facilities.