Forums

Miscellaneous

weekly betting games

Posted in Ideas/development

Bellarine Sharks (Sam Dyche) 30 August 2018, 08:42
maybe you could introduce weekly betting games for the premier league (and maybe other leagues) and give smaller prizes like in game credits and months worth of premium. could make it similar to fantasy football

Team Alexander (Alexander) 30 August 2018, 08:45
Decent idea

Whittall United (Grant) 30 August 2018, 10:23
I like the idea, but there isn't enough resources to make it happen.

Theres only 1 developer and hes busy with the youth academy, so very much doubt this idea will get any traction.

Bellarine Sharks (Sam Dyche) 31 August 2018, 00:04
thats a shame, hopefully he can get other people to help him out

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 6 September 2018, 17:25
Bellarine Sharks wrote:
maybe you could introduce weekly betting games for the premier league (and maybe other leagues) and give smaller prizes like in game credits and months worth of premium. could make it similar to fantasy football
many might disagree but VM does not care about our opinion
they just do whatever they want

Whittall United (Grant) 6 September 2018, 18:42
Akshat Messi wrote:
Bellarine Sharks wrote:
So the developer of his own game does what he wants?

Please tell us, with all the knowledge you seem to have, what the developer is doing that makes you seem to know he doesn't care about anyone's opinion?

Stop spouting nonsense you know nothing about.

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 6 September 2018, 19:57
Akshat Messi wrote:
Bellarine Sharks wrote:
I don’t think it’s that the developer(s) don’t care about your opinion, I think in their line of work you have prioritise ideas.