Forums

Miscellaneous

General Chat... :)

Posted in Off Topic

Johns Army Premium_small (John) StaffModerator 8 October 2018, 22:35
Forums seem to be getting more quieter... So here is a general chat thread to talk about anything in reason... game related, real life stuff, football whatever... Just nothing rude.. Watching closely smiley

How was everyone's day today? Get up to much? Work? smiley

Not good, support Liverpool and that last game was dissappinting

Rocky Marciano FC (Jay) 9 October 2018, 08:23
A happy weekend, because I’m a Spurs fan and I saw us win, Liverpool and City didn’t win and Mourinho kept his job so he will continue to be shite smiley

Ginni Devi Modi IOE Premium_small (Decland Wren) 9 October 2018, 12:05
something rude

Rängers Football Club Premium_small (Gaffer) 9 October 2018, 12:20
There's really no need for a general chat topic. If people wanna talk about something, they'll open a thread.

West Bend East Suns Premium_small (Jackie Longwell) 9 October 2018, 14:49
Hey, I have a Cup in users forum in my forum called talk about your players; I need 8 more teams please join!!smiley

Johns Army Premium_small (John) StaffModerator 9 October 2018, 14:50
Torres Tornados wrote:
Not good, support Liverpool and that last game was dissappinting
Still along way to go... anything can happen smiley

West Bend East Suns Premium_small (Jackie Longwell) 9 October 2018, 14:51
Rängers Football Club wrote:
There's really no need for a general chat topic. If people wanna talk about something, they'll open a thread.
I think its a good idea. Instead of 30 topics you have 1, y'know?

West Bend East Suns Premium_small (Jackie Longwell) 9 October 2018, 14:51
Johns Army wrote:
Torres Tornados wrote:
Not good, support Liverpool and that last game was dissappinting
Still along way to go... anything can happen smiley
That's true.

Johns Army Premium_small (John) StaffModerator 9 October 2018, 14:56
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
Rängers Football Club wrote:
There's really no need for a general chat topic. If people wanna talk about something, they'll open a thread.
I think its a good idea. Instead of 30 topics you have 1, y'know?
It’s not just for that, it’s to try to get users to interact as we all know the forums are very silent.. why not try to change that eh? smiley Topic can talk about anything you want too... even how you days going etc stuff you ain’t gonna make a topic for... smiley Then can have multiple conversations going at once too between different people.
Reply