Forums

Miscellaneous

General Chat... :)

Posted in Off Topic

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 9 October 2018, 14:57
Johns Army wrote:
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
Rängers Football Club wrote:
There's really no need for a general chat topic. If people wanna talk about something, they'll open a thread.
I think its a good idea. Instead of 30 topics you have 1, y'know?
It’s not just for that, it’s to try to get users to interact as we all know the forums are very silent.. why not try to change that eh? smiley Topic can talk about anything you want too... even how you days going etc stuff you ain’t gonna make a topic for... smiley Then can have multiple conversations going at once too between different people.
That's also true. I try to drum up some stuff but it either turns into fights or gets locked smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 9 October 2018, 14:57
Rocky Marciano FC wrote:
A happy weekend, because I’m a Spurs fan and I saw us win, Liverpool and City didn’t win and Mourinho kept his job so he will continue to be shite smiley
Spurs! Yuck smiley Where do you think you’ll finish this year? Few injuries to key players might make it along season due to all money been put into new stadium..

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 9 October 2018, 14:58
Johns Army wrote:
Rocky Marciano FC wrote:
A happy weekend, because I’m a Spurs fan and I saw us win, Liverpool and City didn’t win and Mourinho kept his job so he will continue to be shite smiley
Spurs! Yuck smiley Where do you think you’ll finish this year? Few injuries to key players might make it along season due to all money been put into new stadium..
lol the face!!!

Skulls and Bones (PK) Forum moderator 9 October 2018, 14:58
There's really no need for a general chat topic. If people wanna talk about something, they'll open a thread.
I think it's just John tryna be seen doing something in the forums cos he's done nothing since joining the general mod team. Maybe also an attempt to be nosy, careful what ye say in here smiley

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 9 October 2018, 14:59
I think it's just John tryna be seen doing something in the forums cos he's done nothing since joining the general mod team. Maybe also an attempt to be nosy, careful what ye say in here smiley
lol maybe.

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 9 October 2018, 15:04
That’s kinda insulting people seem to forget what you’ve done in the past just cause you’ve been quite recent it’s nice to see. smiley Been on it years it’s nothing new. It’s a topic.. to talk to interact with others not take shots at them... forums are dead compared to how it was.. some people try to change that and here was one..

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 9 October 2018, 15:07
Johns Army wrote:
That’s kinda insulting people seem to forget what you’ve done in the past just cause you’ve been quite recent it’s nice to see. smiley Been on it years it’s nothing new. It’s a topic.. to talk to interact with others not take shots at them... forums are dead compared to how it was.. some people try to change that and here was one..
Okay, OKay, i see a fight coming... calm down children, :l

Skulls and Bones (PK) Forum moderator 9 October 2018, 15:08
Johns Army wrote:
Maybe I'm a wee bit salty cos I used to think you were a good un, then you thought it appropriate to ignore mail etc for months n still no responses for no reason whatsoever.

EDIT not going into this but I will respond to people unlike some...

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 9 October 2018, 15:08
Johns Army wrote:
Maybe I'm a wee bit salty cos I used to think you were a good un, then you thought it appropriate to ignore mail etc for months n still no responses for no reason whatsoever.

EDIT not going into this but I will respond to people unlike some...
Again calm down i see a fight in the future.

Skulls and Bones (PK) Forum moderator 9 October 2018, 15:09
Jackie m8 I'm getting close to 40 I am not fighting anyone but I'll always speak my mind.