Forums

Miscellaneous

General Chat... :)

Posted in Off Topic

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 9 October 2018, 15:11
Rängers Football Club wrote:
Jackie m8 I'm getting close to 40 I am not fighting anyone but I'll always speak my mind.
hey, ALL forums with fights get locked. And please for the love of all countries, don't call me mate. its annoying; im in the us, we call each other dude not mate.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 9 October 2018, 15:12
Kingstown Bulldogs wrote:
Jackie m8 I'm getting close to 40 I am not fighting anyone but I'll always speak my mind.
hey, ALL forums with fights get locked. And please for the love of all countries, don't call me mate. its annoying; im in the us, we call each other dude not mate.
smiley Well I'm Scottish m8 I'll call ye what I want smiley coulda been worse lol

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 9 October 2018, 15:13
smiley Well I'm Scottish m8 I'll call ye what I want smiley coulda been worse lol
Like what smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 9 October 2018, 15:16
Like what smiley
You don't wanna set me up like this lol

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 9 October 2018, 15:17
Johns Army wrote:
There's really no need for a general chat topic. If people wanna talk about something, they'll open a thread.
I think its a good idea. Instead of 30 topics you have 1, y'know?
I think it's just John tryna be seen doing something in the forums cos he's done nothing since joining the general mod team. Maybe also an attempt to be nosy, careful what ye say in here smiley
That’s kinda insulting people seem to forget what you’ve done in the past just cause you’ve been quite recent it’s nice to see. smiley Been on it years it’s nothing new. It’s a topic.. to talk to interact with others not take shots at them... forums are dead compared to how it was.. some people try to change that and here was one..
Maybe I'm a wee bit salty cos I used to think you were a good un, then you thought it appropriate to ignore mail etc for months n still no responses for no reason whatsoever.

EDIT not going into this but I will respond to people unlike some...
Last time you messaged me was back in May I just checked.. shortly after I made you some graphics.. perhaps I was going through stuff and couldn’t reply or had no interest in doing anything except training and going off or your message was lost with others hmm but it’s ok don’t think of that do ya smiley Take the salt away Paul it’s not on purpose. Clear. smiley Not a forum issue too.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 9 October 2018, 15:17
Like what smiley
You don't wanna set me up like this lol
Whatevs. So do you want to join my cup? Also john or johnny or what your name is.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 9 October 2018, 15:19
Johns Army wrote:

Last time you messaged me was back in May I just checked.. shortly after I made you some graphics.. perhaps I was going through stuff and couldn’t reply or had no interest in doing anything except training and going off or your message was lost with others hmm but it’s ok don’t think of that do ya smiley Take the salt away Paul it’s not on purpose. Clear. smiley
Heard it all before.... zzzzzz….. smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 9 October 2018, 15:21
Keep things friendly people smiley

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 9 October 2018, 15:21
Johns Army wrote:

Last time you messaged me was back in May I just checked.. shortly after I made you some graphics.. perhaps I was going through stuff and couldn’t reply or had no interest in doing anything except training and going off or your message was lost with others hmm but it’s ok don’t think of that do ya smiley Take the salt away Paul it’s not on purpose. Clear. smiley
Heard it all before.... zzzzzz….. smiley
Not forum issue.. But finally the old git has gone to sleep bit earlier than normal though smiley

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 9 October 2018, 15:21
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Keep things friendly people smiley
I told them. Why don't people listen to me?