Miscellaneous

General Chat... :)

Posted in Off Topic

Irish United (Irishman) 19 February 2019, 14:17
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
just don't let Leeds win smiley

Ginni Devi Modi IOE (Decland Wren) 19 February 2019, 14:33
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Well enjoy that fact as it will be the highlight of your season catching us injury hit and on a bad day. Your keeper got man of the match despite that it would appear too so not sure your CBs are to thank for keeping us to 1... and we missed a penalty (7 pens 6 misses on the season now )
hahaah calm your defensiveness i was joking. these two cb have only conceded three goals in the 6 games they have played together so far, not bad for a 21 ans 23 year old. Norwich are clearly a better side this season. Don't think you'll get automatic but that's just my opinion.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 19 February 2019, 14:43
Our defense is pretty leaky to be fair but 3 of them are under 21 so its to be expected i guess. Have u got any of the big boys left to play?

Ginni Devi Modi IOE (Decland Wren) 19 February 2019, 15:00
all of em haha. We tend to fair better against top 6 teams though. I can imagine we will lose or draw to millwall this saturday and a then beat sheff united and Leeds later in the season...

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 19 February 2019, 15:30
Sincerely hope you beat leeds and sheff utd!

Irish United (Irishman) 20 February 2019, 11:23
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Sincerely hope you (don't) beat leeds and sheff utd!

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 7 March 2019, 12:51
Great result for Utd in Paris ...Ole to get the job permanently ?

The Goon Squad (Very) 7 March 2019, 12:56
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Great result for Utd in Paris ...Ole to get the job permanently ?
I think they've got to give him the chance haven't they

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 16 March 2019, 09:00
Big day in the Championship. Prime opportunity for Norwich to put some breathing space between them and 3rd spot, especially if Sheff get done by Leeds.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 16 March 2019, 15:58
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Big day in the Championship. Prime opportunity for Norwich to put some breathing space between them and 3rd spot, especially if Sheff get done by Leeds.
or vice versa smiley