Forums

Miscellaneous

General Chat... :)

Posted in Off Topic

Irish United (Irishman) 16 March 2019, 20:45
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Big day in the Championship. Prime opportunity for Norwich to put some breathing space between them and 3rd spot, especially if Sheff get done by Leeds.
or vice versa smiley
Booooooo smiley

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 17 March 2019, 04:31
So what are your thoughts about UCL draw

My predictions are
Spurs Vs Man City -City Wins
Ajax vs Juventus-Juve wins
Barca vs Man Utd-Barca Wins
Liverpool vs Porto-Liverpool Wins

Champione (Rich) 29 March 2019, 22:00
The Goon Squad wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1158143/info the wrong to say that he's achieved nothing to. smiley did he have a club reset smiley
Not really sure why you are being so negative about the guy? It's very difficult to win anything without premium.
Everyone is making a mountain out of a molehill I'm just standing by my comment I'm not gonna back track just because a few people said he achieved a good few conversations on the forms.
Fair enough smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 29 March 2019, 22:10
Champione wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
https://www.virtualmanager.com/clubs/1158143/info the wrong to say that he's achieved nothing to. smiley did he have a club reset smiley
Not really sure why you are being so negative about the guy? It's very difficult to win anything without premium.
Everyone is making a mountain out of a molehill I'm just standing by my comment I'm not gonna back track just because a few people said he achieved a good few conversations on the forms.
Fair enough smiley
Are you ready to give the game a shot, I don't mind helping you smiley

Champione (Rich) 24 April 2019, 15:48
The Goon Squad wrote:
Champione wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:
Fair enough smiley
Are you ready to give the game a shot, I don't mind helping you smiley
Nah I'm fine. Just come back from time to time to see what's up

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 25 April 2019, 17:12
Hey guys. I'm back. I was gone for a while, with a job. but I'm back. looking forward to reinventing my team again.

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 17 March 2020, 16:11
I'm back to the forums. It is a boring day today smiley

Kingstown Bulldogs (Kaena Kinoshita) 17 March 2020, 16:11
Wow a whole year :O

Johns Army (John) Forum moderator 8 April 2020, 16:12
What’s everyone been up too? Movies? Gaming? Netflix? How are you coping at home smiley

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 8 April 2020, 16:13
Johns Army wrote:
What’s everyone been up too? Movies? Gaming? Netflix? How are you coping at home smiley
Gardening smiley losing a long battle with dandelions smiley