Forums

Miscellaneous

Chemistry?

Posted in Off Topic

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 11 October 2018, 18:42
I know many studious people are not out here but I find Chemistry very interesting. Although I will take up Law as my father is a world-renowned International Lawyer and he wants me to become one and I too am interested in it I still love Chemistry. But can we chit chat about Chemistry here if somebody is interested?
First Topic
Metals and Metalloids,Non-Metals,Inert Gases

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 11 October 2018, 18:49
Cesium is the most reactive metal
Rubidium is the second most reactive metal
Silver conducts electricity most
Pure Gold is extremely tender so it Reacts with other metals to be stronger

Rookery Park (Matt Colley) 12 October 2018, 20:28
My squads on Fifa 19 all have 100 chemistry, does that count?

Rocky Marciano FC (Person) 12 October 2018, 20:33
Fox Valley FC wrote:
smiley I have chemistry with my girlfriend, does that count?

Rocky Marciano FC (Person) 12 October 2018, 20:37

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 13 October 2018, 07:30
Rocky Marciano FC wrote:
Fox Valley FC wrote:
smiley I have chemistry with my girlfriend, does that count?
I too have chemistry with my girlfriend lol
But I am asking about the Real Chemistry

Newcastle United FC (James) 13 October 2018, 10:11
Barca For My Life wrote:
I know many studious people are not out here but I find Chemistry very interesting. Although I will take up Law as my father is a world-renowned International Lawyer and he wants me to become one and I too am interested in it I still love Chemistry. But can we chit chat about Chemistry here if somebody is interested?
First Topic
My advice would be is choose your own path. Just because your dad is a lawyer and wants you to be one doesn’t mean you have to be. You seem to enjoy chemistry.
Choose something your passionate about and yes you may not become the most wealthy person around, but you’ll certainly be one of the happiest.

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 13 October 2018, 11:40
Newcastle United FC wrote:
Barca For My Life wrote:
First Topic
My advice would be is choose your own path. Just because your dad is a lawyer and wants you to be one doesn’t mean you have to be. You seem to enjoy chemistry.
Choose something your passionate about and yes you may not become the most wealthy person around, but you’ll certainly be one of the happiest.
That is certainly true but I dont want to upset my father on the other hand
I seem confused smiley

Barca For Life (Akshat-Team On Sale) 13 October 2018, 11:44
Diamond is A form of carbon and not a metal

Champione (Rich) 13 October 2018, 12:50
Barca For My Life wrote:
Newcastle United FC wrote:
Barca For My Life wrote:
First Topic
That is certainly true but I dont want to upset my father on the other hand
I seem confused smiley
Chemists make lots of money as well. Though it is up to you