Forums

Miscellaneous

Wilder V Fury (rematch)

Posted in Off Topic

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 1 December 2018, 16:00
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Has Fury been out for too long and too little ring experience in last few years to beat Wilder? having to lose so much weight can't be good for ya either .....all points to a Wilder win for me ...but....
Tyson is in shape of his life m8, from where he was to where he is now, shows how much he wants it. Wilder can hit hard but he is wreckless n needs to land on the fastest heavyweight he's ever faced. Tysons boxing intelligence also is on a completely different level. A bet on wilder is a bet lost IMO. Team Fury.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 1 December 2018, 16:02
Understated Excellence wrote:
Joshua needs a test against a boxer in their prime. Klitschko was over hill when he took him on.
Agree entirely.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 1 December 2018, 16:04
FC Venom wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Has Fury been out for too long and too little ring experience in last few years to beat Wilder? having to lose so much weight can't be good for ya either .....all points to a Wilder win for me ...but....
Tyson is in shape of his life m8, from where he was to where he is now, shows how much he wants it. Wilder can hit hard but he is wreckless n needs to land on the fastest heavyweight he's ever faced. Tysons boxing intelligence also is on a completely different level. A bet on wilder is a bet lost IMO. Team Fury.
I just think it can't be good for the body to pile on so much weight and then lose it all so quickly ...I agree that he's a far more intelligent boxer (even if that makes for boring fights sometimes) we shall see...I think the longer it goes the more it moves in Fury's favour but I suppose anything can happen

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 1 December 2018, 16:04
VK is the most boring fighter of all time.

AJ is being protected by bum boy Hearn.

TF cannot be underestimated

DW is just a tw@ smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 1 December 2018, 16:05
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
FC Venom wrote:
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
I just think it can't be good for the body to pile on so much weight and then lose it all so quickly ...I agree that he's a far more intelligent boxer (even if that makes for boring fights sometimes) we shall see...I think the longer it goes the more it moves in Fury's favour but I suppose anything can happen
That's the beauty of it, anything can happen. Whoever you are cheering it is set up for a great fight.

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 1 December 2018, 16:06
As for his weight loss Paul, these guys do this for a living. They know what they are doing, you can see by the weigh in yesterday, well I was blown away.

Whittall United (Grant) 1 December 2018, 16:15
Sounds like someone's got a man crush smiley

Rangers FootbalI Club (PK) Forum moderator 1 December 2018, 16:41
Whittall United wrote:
Sounds like someone's got a man crush smiley
To be fair I've really bought into his whole comeback story, being a long time sufferer of mental health problems it can be excused surely smiley

Unbelievable Jeff (Ryan) 1 December 2018, 20:28
Would love to see Fury win and then face Joshua (although I’m not sure how the broadcasting would work with BT & Sky up against each other), but I can’t see it happening.

I’m not sure how Fury is going to react to Wilders punches. It’ll be interesting to see how Wilder handles getting lent on with Fury trying to tire him out.

I’m normally not interested in Fury’s fights but I think Wilder brings the entertainment in this one.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 2 December 2018, 06:51
well