Forums

Miscellaneous

Stadium Suggestion[Locked]

Posted in Locked Threads

Whittall United (Grant) 7 December 2018, 15:08
I was gonna respond to your short story, with a short story, but there is no point, if you can't see how giving non-premium no stadium restrictions, then its pointless trying to explain again.

Good luck, this will never happen, as i already know the stadium was reduced from 4500 to 1000 for non premium users smiley

And tbf, you don't contribute to keeping the game running, so no, in my opinion your opinion doesnt matter, as its just you asking for handouts, sugarcoat it how you like, this change does nothing for the game, other than giving the free loaders more.

Its not a pay to win game, it just helps if you don't have the time to spend trading.

Tru Blu FC (Kiryienka) 7 December 2018, 15:21
Whittall United wrote:
I was gonna respond to your short story, with a short story, but there is no point, if you can't see how giving non-premium no stadium restrictions, then its pointless trying to explain again.

Good luck, this will never happen, as i already know the stadium was reduced from 4500 to 1000 for non premium users smiley

And tbf, you don't contribute to keeping the game running, so no, in my opinion your opinion doesnt matter, as its just you asking for handouts, sugarcoat it how you like, this change does nothing for the game, other than giving the free loaders more.

Its not a pay to win game, it just helps if you don't have the time to spend trading.
I really wasn't asking for a story, I would just like some proper reasoning towards your opposition. Wouldn't have to be much, could be done in a paragraph if it's so simple (and if it's so simple, I don't know why people keep coming forward with this as you have said). It's alright, I'll drop the topic, I realise continuing this any further will not be constructive. Thank you for your time.

Whittall United (Grant) 7 December 2018, 15:31
I've explained why its not a good idea, but you don't seem to have taken any notice.

People want more for nothing, thats why they keep asking.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 7 December 2018, 17:07
/Locked temporarily

A reminder to all of game/forum rules

The International Forum Rules

Section 1 - Conduct

1.1 - As per Game Rule 2.1, condescending remarks and personal attacks are not allowed.