Forums

Miscellaneous

In Need of a New Banner and Logo

Posted in Locked B/L Threads

The Dude Army (Gil) 23 January 2019, 13:08
Hey guys,

Could someone please make me a banner and logo (primarily a logo) for my new team name, Israel?

Please don’t make it political and if you’re anti Israel please keep it to yourself, I’m not here to argue, only here to share my love for football managing!

Thank you guys! smiley

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 23 January 2019, 23:40
I know you said not to make it political so I shall try my best.... As you haven't given any specifications to work to, I'll have to go with all the things I think about when I think of Israel....

Would you prefer a logo with chemical weapons being used on civilians, illegal settlement building or palestinian children being murdered?

Not bothered about the imminent (presumed) forum ban (apologies mods though for having to drop this here), anyone who supports ethnic cleansing deserves to be called out for being scum.

The Dude Army (Gil) 24 January 2019, 00:17
I’m sorry that you feel that way

The Dude Army (Gil) 24 January 2019, 00:18
But as you asked, could I please have a logo with the ‘Illegal Settlement Building’. Thank you!

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 24 January 2019, 00:19
Israel wrote:
But as you asked, could I please have a logo with the ‘Illegal Settlement Building’. Thank you!
No. I don't support terrorist states and will do nothing that glorifies them.

The Dude Army (Gil) 24 January 2019, 00:19
Ah, what a pity.

Anyone else?

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 24 January 2019, 00:20
Israel wrote:
I’m sorry that you feel that way
It's not "feeling that way" - it's a statement of fact.

The Dude Army (Gil) 24 January 2019, 00:21
Ah, perhaps I should pick up a dictionary next time - apologies for that.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 24 January 2019, 00:22
Israel wrote:
Ah, perhaps I should pick up a dictionary next time - apologies for that.
Perhaps you should look at what's going on and realise supporting a holocaust in the middle east is the wrong choice.

The Dude Army (Gil) 24 January 2019, 00:26
Ah yes, the realisation of the things that are apparent around me. My teachers always said that it was a skill that I lacked and one that I should to pay more attention to.