Forums

Miscellaneous

Oldest player on the game

Posted in General

The Goon Squad (Very) 11 February 2019, 15:27
Who remembers the oldest player on the game competition where we had a 40 year old and we'll selling him every night because when the players on auction they can't retire the idea is to keep it going till I got to 45 then people started getting involved that wasn't supposed to be involved and the players price started rocketing and people started losing money when we was only meant to be selling him for one credit

Anyway the reason I bring this up is because who wants to do it again will need about 10 of us so we don't get done for transferring the same player between clubs

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 11 February 2019, 19:08
Is it Paul?

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 11 February 2019, 19:08
Understated Excellence wrote:
Is it Paul?
Ignore that, misread post

Arsenäl FC (International Quad Champion) Forum moderator 11 February 2019, 19:17
Is it Paul?
smiley

The Goon Squad (Very) 11 February 2019, 20:01
Is it Paul?
smiley

Rhythm FC (MMM) 11 February 2019, 20:25
Is it Paul?
smiley

Lowood Mohicans (Ewan) 11 February 2019, 20:41
The Goon Squad wrote:
Who remembers the oldest player on the game competition where we had a 40 year old and we'll selling him every night because when the players on auction they can't retire the idea is to keep it going till I got to 45 then people started getting involved that wasn't supposed to be involved and the players price started rocketing and people started losing money when we was only meant to be selling him for one credit

Anyway the reason I bring this up is because who wants to do it again will need about 10 of us so we don't get done for transferring the same player between clubs
I remember we opted for a keeper but it got hijacked by a spoiler.

The Goon Squad (Very) 11 February 2019, 22:47
Lowood Mohicans wrote:
The Goon Squad wrote:

I remember we opted for a keeper but it got hijacked by a spoiler.
I don't remember the position but yeah it got hijacked

You in for doing it again

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 11 February 2019, 23:18
Is it Paul?
Ignore that, misread post
mmm

Understated Excellence (Messiah) 11 February 2019, 23:24
I am wondering who is the oldest person playing the game now.