Forums

Miscellaneous

Brexit: Pantomime season ...

Posted in Off Topic

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 24 March 2019, 16:42
11 pages before the Democratic Republic of Congo was mentioned. Must be a new record.

A Tribe Called Quest (xx) 24 March 2019, 17:58
Lateside united wrote:
No not at all you carry on paying your TV licence all your doing is funding pedophiles and probably isis
If there’s a comment section hall of fame, this deserves a place in it.

SuDoku AFC (Crew Member of the year) Crew 27 March 2019, 23:05
This just gets worse and worse.
> 8 assorted options for our supposed representatives to vote upon - and they vote against them all! ! !
- with no apparent likelyhoood that any of them would pass if voted on again.

What a complete and utter shambles.

Leicester Fosse (Ian) 28 March 2019, 00:30
People's Vote it is then surely...?

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 28 March 2019, 10:33
Leicester Fosse wrote:
People's Vote it is then surely...?
That was voted against as well.

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 28 March 2019, 10:40
SuDoku AFC wrote:
This just gets worse and worse.
> 8 assorted options for our supposed representatives to vote upon - and they vote against them all! ! !
- with no apparent likelyhoood that any of them would pass if voted on again.

What a complete and utter shambles.
Absolutely. They were given a task to do over 2 years ago and seem to be incapable of completing it. If I performed like that I would be sacked. Each and every one of them do not deserve their position in Parliament.

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 29 March 2019, 12:51
It would appear that the Prime Minister is unlikely to win her vote today. No deal or No Brexit seem to be the only options left.

Bolton Wanderers (Paul) Forum moderator 29 March 2019, 12:56
Harlem Heroes wrote:
It would appear that the Prime Minister is unlikely to win her vote today. No deal or No Brexit seem to be the only options left.
I agree that it's a complete shambles ...next General election might be interesting ....none of the above

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 29 March 2019, 13:40
Bolton Wanderers wrote:
Harlem Heroes wrote:
I agree that it's a complete shambles ...next General election might be interesting ....none of the above
Absolutely. I will not be voting for anyone who is currently in Parliament. They have all demonstrated complete incompetence.

Harlem Heroes (NCC Legend) 29 March 2019, 19:11
No deal looks most likely. I suspect the sky wont fall and the world will not end.