Forums

Miscellaneous

Brexit: Pantomime season ...

Posted in Off Topic

CF Galacticos (Dan) 19 March 2019, 21:28
Chelsea Football CF wrote:
I'm not a supporter of a second referendum - I believe that the government has a job which is to deliver brexit - a second referendum is a betrayal of democracy imo. however, Theresa May has negotiated the worst Brexit deal ever which keeps us tied to the EU and she is going to ask for a delay - the UK economy is already flatlining because of the uncertainty as there has been no deal negotiated. I would not like a no-deal - I would prefer a FTA, but we'll see what will happen in the next few months :/
Allowing the people to vote on the final outcome of their country is a betrayal of democracy how exactly? The prospect of what Brexit was has changed completely since the last vote so surely it would be undemocratic to not allow the people to vote on the actual reality of Brexit

Lateside united (KK) 19 March 2019, 21:43
CF Galacticos wrote:
Chelsea Football CF wrote:
I'm not a supporter of a second referendum - I believe that the government has a job which is to deliver brexit - a second referendum is a betrayal of democracy imo. however, Theresa May has negotiated the worst Brexit deal ever which keeps us tied to the EU and she is going to ask for a delay - the UK economy is already flatlining because of the uncertainty as there has been no deal negotiated. I would not like a no-deal - I would prefer a FTA, but we'll see what will happen in the next few months :/
Allowing the people to vote on the final outcome of their country is a betrayal of democracy how exactly? The prospect of what Brexit was has changed completely since the last vote so surely it would be undemocratic to not allow the people to vote on the actual reality of Brexit
The won't be a second referendum because the defeat will be larger than first time around and the betrayal government know this

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 19 March 2019, 21:49
Lateside united wrote:

The won't be a second referendum because the defeat will be larger than first time around and the betrayal government know this
Speaking of betrayal, you still haven't answered why you betray your country by failing to follow British values....

Lateside united (KK) 19 March 2019, 22:28
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Lateside united wrote:

Speaking of betrayal, you still haven't answered why you betray your country by failing to follow British values....
I don't need to answer to some jumped up kid but here goes what I dodge I give to help the heroes I lost a brother fighting a pointless war. I don't have respect for are government and millions are just like me you watch ukip get in next time after all this farse.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 19 March 2019, 22:57
Lateside united wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Lateside united wrote:

I don't need to answer to some jumped up kid but here goes what I dodge I give to help the heroes I lost a brother fighting a pointless war. I don't have respect for are government and millions are just like me you watch ukip get in next time after all this farse.
You don't need to answer to a 31 year old teacher you mean? Actually you kind of do, because you contradict yourself at every turn.

You want more police action on grooming yet refuse to pay your taxes which.... help to fund the police.

You don't respect the government yet can't get enough of a guy who has been jailed multiple times for fraud and doesn't even use his real name.

You demand this country and society is made better for your kids and grandkids, yet spend your life sponging and contributing nothing to making it better for them,

You don't like immigrants because they're "scroungers" yet you sponge off the government by refusing to pay what you owe.

And then you know you can't defend your position so make up some ludicrous lie about giving your witheld taxes to charity. SOME of us manage to pay our taxes and give to charities too. In fact those muslims that you hate have giving to charity as one of the fundamental pillar of their religion.

I could go on, but I won't, I think you've embarassed yourself enough already. You hate your country, you don't believe in British values, and you can't even defend your position when challenged on it.

Lateside united (KK) 19 March 2019, 23:04
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Lateside united wrote:

You don't need to answer to a 31 year old teacher you mean? Actually you kind of do, because you contradict yourself at every turn.
You want more police action on grooming yet refuse to pay your taxes which.... help to fund the police.

You don't respect the government yet can't get enough of a guy who has been jailed multiple times for fraud and doesn't even use his real name.

You demand this country and society is made better for your kids and grandkids, yet spend your life sponging and contributing nothing to making it better for them,

You don't like immigrants because they're "scroungers" yet you sponge off the government by refusing to pay what you owe.

I could go on, but I won't, I think you've embarassed yourself enough already.
My ego and self confidence is too high too be embarrassed young man. I don't give 2 ships what little boys think. I know the will be people reading this and 100 % agree with me but have not got the balls to stand up and be counted you my friend are becoming a minority because great Britain is starting to wake up like the US have and finnaly have a leader to be proud of

Lateside united (KK) 19 March 2019, 23:07
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Lateside united wrote:
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Lateside united wrote:

And then you know you can't defend your position so make up some ludicrous lie about giving your witheld taxes to charity. SOME of us manage to pay our taxes and give to charities too. In fact those muslims that you hate have giving to charity as one of the fundamental pillar of their religion.

I could go on, but I won't, I think you've embarassed yourself enough already. You hate your country, you don't believe in British values, and you can't even defend your position when challenged on it.
And also I have never one's said I hate Muslims or immigrants all races have good and bad just some have more bad and evil

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 19 March 2019, 23:12
Lateside united wrote:

My ego and self confidence is too high too be embarrassed young man. I don't give 2 ships what little boys think. I know the will be people reading this and 100 % agree with me but have not got the balls to stand up and be counted you my friend are becoming a minority because great Britain is starting to wake up like the US have and finnaly have a leader to be proud of
Your ego and self confidence? Well that will help the pensioners dying every year because you're too selfish to pay your way. Not sure why it's so high when you are scrounging your way through life either. Nobody agrees with you, because most of us believe in British values whilst you clearly don't. Most people aren't raging racists, whilst you clearly are as evidenced by your support for Yaxley-Lennon and Enoch.

I'm already a minority - 3rd generation immigrant, remember? We're the ones contributing to society whilst you sponge off us.

Wonder how you'd feel if you had a severe medical problem, and not only was the doctor an immigrant, which is likely, but they also refused to treat you because you've never contributed to the NHS and just scrounged off the rest off us (all the while whining about immigrants being scroungers).

Don't worry, I'll be another minority in the next few years - an emigrant (that means somebody who leaves the country), so I won't have to fund your existence anymore.

The Dark Carnival (Orzel) 19 March 2019, 23:18
Lateside united wrote:

And also I have never one's said I hate Muslims or immigrants all races have good and bad just some have more bad and evil
You don't need to, it's obvious... but for the record you accused immigrants of coming here and taking jobs from British workers, spoke of "taking are (sic) country back", made a nonsensical claim you couldn't back up about 85% of crime being committed by foreigners, told me I couldn't say "we" because I've got Polish heritage, said more immigrants will cause more stabbings and more child grooming, said most foreigners are claiming for kids that don't live here, and called foreigners "dirty scrubbers" (whilst you scrounge through life), and said Enoch Powell had it right.

If you don't understand you're a racist then I'm baffled

Lateside united (KK) 19 March 2019, 23:19
No Pukki No Party wrote:
Lateside united wrote:

Your ego and self confidence? Well that will help the pensioners dying every year because you're too selfish to pay your way. Not sure why it's so high when you are scrounging your way through life either. Nobody agrees with you, because most of us believe in British values whilst you clearly don't. Most people aren't raging racists, whilst you clearly are as evidenced by your support for Yaxley-Lennon and Enoch.

I'm already a minority - 3rd generation immigrant, remember? We're the ones contributing to society whilst you sponge off us.

Wonder how you'd feel if you had a severe medical problem, and not only was the doctor an immigrant, which is likely, but they also refused to treat you because you've never contributed to the NHS and just scrounged off the rest off us (all the while whining about immigrants being scroungers).

Don't worry, I'll be another minority in the next few years - an emigrant (that means somebody who leaves the country), so I won't have to fund your existence anymore.
Fund my existance lol have never claimed a penny in my life always worked given more in tax than you and now knowing your provesion I roughly know what you earn. Just because I keep a little back doesn't mean I don't pay non my pensions are sorted I don't need the state pension and as for need in treatment I would pay for it if needed I don't need anything off anybody